Mail from the BBC

Michael Uplawski

Mar 19, 2022, 5:00:31 AM3/19/22
Good morning.

Please bare with my English; I believe I can put this question in a
comprehensible manner but cannot exclude strange wording ;)

Would someone of you know, if mail that I get in response to a feedback
to BBC4, must forcibly be routed via Outlook.com, i.e. one of the
incarnations of the Microsoft Mail-service?

Although the messages are injected to contact.bbc.co.uk, they are
finally delivered via outlook.com. This is – I hope – a simple
redirection and not more than that but my inquiries to the BBC will not
achieve anything, as I filter everything from outlook, hotmail and a few
others...

It is bizarre that they own so much Web-space and domains and all,
but would not have their own mail-service... We are talking about the
BBC. Or I am spoiled.

Thank you anyway. Have a good week-end, all.

Michael
--
Le progrès, ce n'est pas l'acquisition de biens. C'est l'élévation de
l'individu, son émancipation, sa compréhension du monde. Et pour ça il