Of Radio 4 but not on it

1 view

Nick Odell

Jul 5, 2021, 4:56:01 PM7/5/21
I'm not sure how long the veteran radio critic Gillian Reynolds has
been writing articles for the "I" newspaper but her essay about Radio
4 comedy caught my eye today.

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/bbc-radio-4-comedy-dead-ringers-ed-reardons-week-1083941

More thought-provoking comments on radio from this link, if you are
interested.

https://inews.co.uk/author/gillian-reynolds

Nick

Peter

Jul 5, 2021, 5:11:06 PM7/5/21
Dead Ringers I like (though it's not a favourite) but Ed Reardon is, I
think, quite awful.

--
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here
Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg

Andy Burns

Jul 5, 2021, 6:28:33 PM7/5/21
Peter wrote:

> Dead Ringers I like (though it's not a favourite) but Ed Reardon is, I
> think, quite awful.

The title is always "Ed Reardon is weak" in my mind, I suppose under
threat of having biros shoved in my ears, I'd take ER over CAS.