[Live stream] another URL which appears to be working right now.

Michael Uplawski

Jun 17, 2023, 5:37:10 AM6/17/23
https://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/nonuk/sbr_low/ak/bbc_radio_fourfm.m3u8

is playing okay in VLC (menu command “open network-stream”).

I will try and enter this into my metronic internet-radio... count the symbols
in this URL and try to guess if we talk again.

Here I go ...

Michael Uplawski

Jun 17, 2023, 5:40:13 AM6/17/23
Supersedes for additional information and format.
The URL comes from a discussion, here:
<https://gist.github.com/bpsib/67089b959e4fa898af69fea59ad74bc3>
Not all on that page will though be praticable.

I will try and enter this into my metronic internet-radio... count the symbols
in this URL and try to guess if we will talk again.

Here I go ...