Add To Playlist

Nick Odell

Oct 9, 2021, 7:14:39 AM10/9/21
"Let him go, let him tarry, let him sink or let him..."

Oh, sorry. Got a bit carried away there. That last track on Add To
Playlist (BBC Radio 4 Friday 19.15) has become a bit of an earworm and
I've got Ottilie Patterson constantly singing it in my head.

Add To Playlist. I think it's a bit too soon to tell how this
programme will shape up but doesn't it raise (again) the question of
whether there is too much music on Radio 4?

On the one hand, the BBC has four variants of Radio 1 plus Radios 2, 3
and 6 all devoted to music. On the other hand I hardly ever listen to
Radios 2, 3 or 6 and never listen to any version of 1 and I wouldn't
know what's happening in music if it wasn't for Radio 4.

Nick