Jingle jingle

Andy Burns

Sep 28, 2021, 2:13:45 AM9/28/21
Is that a budgie, or a small dog in the background?

Nick Odell

Sep 28, 2021, 9:09:23 AM9/28/21
On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:13:42 +0100, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
wrote:

>Is that a budgie, or a small dog in the background?

b006qnwb

N.

Andy Burns

Sep 28, 2021, 1:25:24 PM9/28/21
Nick Odell wrote:

> Andy Burns wrote:
>
>> Is that a budgie, or a small dog in the background?
>
> b006qnwb

grin

but didn't you hear the constant very quiet 'tinkle' in the background of Toady,
today?

Nick Odell

Sep 28, 2021, 4:10:52 PM9/28/21
On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 18:25:20 +0100, Andy Burns <use...@andyburns.uk>
wrote:
Ah! So that's it? No, sorry, I didn't notice a thing. FWIW, my
sleeping patterns vary quite a bit and I'm going through a phase of
hearing the Shipping Forecast and Farming Today then dropping off to
sleep again during the gentler, earlier and - dare I say - less
contentious parts of Toady. Do you think this was a one off or, like
the famous Broadcasting House renovation work of previous years, the
sounds will be an addition to the programme for some time to come?

Nick