A tribute to Terry Wogan

mb2...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2016, 12:14:10 PM2/6/16
Listen very carefully, I will say this only oernce...

Here's a tribute to Sir Terry from someone who used to frequent these parts...

http://www.mixcloud.com/FridayAlternative

And hello to anyone who knows me.

OK, you can get back to your squabbling, whining end endless spam now!

You won't forget to switch off your sets, will you?

Goodnight.

--
Mike Brown

Justin Thyme

Feb 6, 2016, 12:33:49 PM2/6/16
I recently heard something about him: that he got his TOGs to do
charitable work on his behalf. I take that to mean that they did the
work and he got the praise.

Mike Brown

Feb 8, 2016, 8:50:04 AM2/8/16
On 06/02/2016 17:33, Justin Thyme wrote:

> I recently heard something about him: that he got his TOGs to do
> charitable work on his behalf. I take that to mean that they did the
> work and he got the praise.

Thank goodness we have you Justin, it's good to know there's at least
one person in the whole who's sunny, optimistic and practically perfect
in every way.

Oh no, sorry, I'm thinking of Mary Poppins, aren't I?

--
mb

Justin Thyme

Feb 8, 2016, 4:41:39 PM2/8/16
I'd be more interested in hearing whether it's true or not.