Does anyone know?

tulsa.r...@gmail.com

May 4, 2018, 7:18:57 PM5/4/18
I've been trying to get a true podcast of any of the BBC Folk programmes.

By this, I mean something I can put on a USB drive and play in my car, when I have no web access.

I'm looking for:

Travelling Folk from Radio Scotland
Sunday Folk from Radio Shropshire
Folk Club (not as sure where this is from)

Usually this would be in MP3, but I'll deal with formats if I can just find the files. I think I can probably convert most anything.

I was looking around IRC channels, but am having zero luck.

Anyone have any info?

Chris B

May 8, 2018, 1:55:49 PM5/8/18
These all seem to be available via get_iplayer

https://www.squarepenguin.co.uk/

--
Chris B (News)