I've Been Called A Male Adele

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com

Nov 25, 2014, 4:14:52 PM11/25/14

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler
http://www.mahlers.com

I've been called a male Adele & you are aware of how well she did in sales
and the Grammy's? Huge!
All my original music is stripped down, vocals and harmonica mostly, some
guitar work, electric piano and synth drums on occasion and all of them 21
songs stream for free and are for sale starting at .79 cents per track for
immediate download at the above listed domains and also for more money at
amazonmp3, iTunes, 7digital and 25+ online retailers world wide.

Here, if you can electrify this awesome music, be my guest!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9046023-got-me-world-wide

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9044168-let-me-show-you

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9043235-merry-christmas-to-you

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9150120-what-do-you-know

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/21954688-teddys-song

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9041643-excuse-me

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9041606-footsteps

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9041520-say

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9042024-something-about-tomorrow

http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler/song/9041676-rip-it-with-dan-langlias

http://www.cultural-center.org of South Yarmouth (by the South Yarmouth
library and Bass River bridge) holds 200, has bose, parking and other that,
I know nothing...but to start a weekly open mic night? or every other week?
15 mins of time with a jam at the end? how do you feel about it?

https://soundcloud.com/william-k-mahler/musicality-medley

Queen

Long Away (Brian May – A Day At The Races)
You Take My Breath Away (Freddie Mercury – A Day At The Races)
Love Of My Life (Freddie Mercury & Brian May – A Night At The Opera)
‘39 (Brian May – A Night At The Opera)
Spread Your Wings (John Deacon – News Of The World)

KISS

Hard Luck Woman (Paul Stanley – Rock And Roll Over)
Baby Driver (Peter Criss – Rock And Roll Over)
Tonight You Belong To Me (Paul Stanley – 1978 Solo KISS)

Bruce Springsteen

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out (Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run)

My live improv of album, concert and greatest hits mixed up in front of a
happy audience at the Prodigal Son of Hyannis, MA. 10 Ocean Street August
2001 Wednesday “open mic nite” now currently for rent at an undisclosed sum.

I am open to any suggestions from anyone world wide for collaborations of
any genre of music but prefer local to me first, serious inquiries please.

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com
21 Original Songs Streaming 24/7/365
For sale at ITunes, AmazonMP3, 7Digital & More World Wide
http://www.reverbnation.com/wkmahler
I am currently available to join other artists.
http://www.facebook.com/mahlerscom
.