Omnibus episode request

Osprey

Jan 27, 2023, 5:43:20 AM1/27/23
I have 1 missing Omnibus ... 19 Dec 2021
Does anybody have a copy they could share, or know where I could download for free?

There used to be a site ... 'someone the plumber' who had them all on-line, but I can't find him.

Hope someone out there can help.

Nick Odell

Jan 27, 2023, 6:35:11 AM1/27/23
archive.org has quite a few omnibus editions but I couldn't find the
one you were looking for. Maybe you might have better luck there?
Hopefully someone with some better ideas will be along shortly!

Your other question in the other thread: when I checked just now, aioe
was down and their website also. Many people use
news.international.net which is an extremely reliable usenet service
for, I think, still ten euros per year subscription. Free but
occasionally flaky is eternal september. I'm coming from there at the
moment. You first need to sign up and get a free account password
after which you can use it.

Hope this helps,

Nick

Osprey

Jan 27, 2023, 8:07:16 AM1/27/23
Thanks .... I'll take a look at news.international.net

KRW

Jan 30, 2023, 4:25:53 AM1/30/23
Hi Nick

If you have not obtained a copy I believe I have one and can arrange.

Kind regards

--
*K Richard Whitbread

>If you have not obtained a copy I believe I have one and can arrange.

Erme - not me, KRW, but Osprey, writing up ^^thataway^^

Nick

krw

Jan 30, 2023, 10:30:09 AM1/30/23
I thought Osprey was also called Nick - but that might be just me.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

Penny

Jan 30, 2023, 3:26:21 PM1/30/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:30:11 +0000, krw <k...@whitnet.uk> a gribouillé dans
la poussière...

>On 30.1.23 12:26, Nick Odell wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:25:32 +0000, KRW <k...@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nick
>>>
>>> If you have not obtained a copy I believe I have one and can arrange.
>>>
>> Erme - not me, KRW, but Osprey, writing up ^^thataway^^
>>
>> Nick
>
>I thought Osprey was also called Nick - but that might be just me.

Rick, according to the header you quoted.
I thought perhaps you had posted an email reply by mistake.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

krw

Jan 30, 2023, 6:59:29 PM1/30/23
Correct - my eyesight is not what it was. My apologies all round.

Sargan

Jan 31, 2023, 8:52:34 AM1/31/23
On 30/01/2023 09:25, KRW wrote:
> Hi Nick
>
> If you have not obtained a copy I believe I have one and can arrange.
>
> Kind regards

Not found one yet - be good if you have a copy

Sargan

Jan 31, 2023, 8:55:20 AM1/31/23
Do you know if you can download from this site ? I can play, but can't
find download option

Sargan

Jan 31, 2023, 8:59:00 AM1/31/23
On 31/01/2023 13:55, Sargan wrote:

>> <http://luff.org.uk/archers/?dir=Omnibus%202021/12%20Dec>
>>

> Do you know if you can download from this site ?  I can play, but can't
> find download option

Figured that bit out .... it kept auto-playing, but a 'save link as' worked