OT: Font fun

Chris J Dixon

Feb 14, 2024, 5:29:18 PMFeb 14
Those who are not averse to what I will still call Twitter might
be amused by these short videos featuring fonts personified:

https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1749813106078064693?s=20

https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1752089691695050998?s=20

https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1757436543457968605?s=20

The same performer also has lots of other material and music on
YouTube, I seem to have been sucked in...

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham
ch...@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1

Nick Odell

Feb 15, 2024, 4:16:18 PMFeb 15
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:29:14 +0000, Chris J Dixon <ch...@cdixon.me.uk>
wrote:

>Those who are not averse to what I will still call Twitter might
>be amused by these short videos featuring fonts personified:
>
>https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1749813106078064693?s=20
>
>https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1752089691695050998?s=20
>
>https://x.com/ellerhymes/status/1757436543457968605?s=20
>
>The same performer also has lots of other material and music on
>YouTube, I seem to have been sucked in...

Thanks for the links!

It appears that The Master Of The Universe still can't avoid X being
merely an alias for Twitter.. ...ah well.

Very droll (once Firefox finally agreed that maybe that site did have
an up-to-date security certificate after all) but I probably won't be
spending too much time there.

Nick