UMRA birthday info for 19 January 2023

Birthday Monitor

Jan 19, 2023, 2:30:03 AM1/19/23
Birthday News for today, 19 January: Noluthando Grace Madikane.

John Ashby

Jan 19, 2023, 3:51:49 AM1/19/23
On 19/01/2023 07:29, Birthday Monitor wrote:
> Birthday News for today, 19 January: Noluthando Grace Madikane.

So she was dumped just a few days before her birthday. Someone didn't
want to buy a present?

john

krw

Jan 19, 2023, 6:52:54 AM1/19/23
According to Kate, her mother, who was present at the time of her birth,
she was dumped on her birthday and then waited a week or so before
telling her mother. I think the scripts have got out of order.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

John Ashby

Jan 19, 2023, 8:08:15 AM1/19/23
On 19/01/2023 11:52, krw wrote:
> On 19.1.23 08:51, John Ashby wrote:
>> On 19/01/2023 07:29, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>>> Birthday News for today, 19 January: Noluthando Grace Madikane.
>>>

>> So she was dumped just a few days before her birthday. Someone didn't
>> want to buy a present?
>>
>> john
>
> According to Kate, her mother, who was present at the time of her birth,
> she was dumped on her birthday and then waited a week or so before
> telling her mother.  I think the scripts have got out of order.

If she was present at Nollie's birth in the same state she was at
Phoebe's she may have been "confused".

john

Mike McMillan

Jan 20, 2023, 4:18:57 AM1/20/23
Bearing in mind that she was in attendance with her children at their
conception and right up until birth, one might assume she had ‘devoted at
least nine months’ to each child in their lifetimes, come on - how much
more time would you like her to devote to the mewling and puking
appendages???!!!

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Chris

Jan 20, 2023, 2:40:53 PM1/20/23
krw <k...@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 19.1.23 08:51, John Ashby wrote:
>> On 19/01/2023 07:29, Birthday Monitor wrote:
>>> Birthday News for today, 19 January: Noluthando Grace Madikane.
>>>

>> So she was dumped just a few days before her birthday. Someone didn't
>> want to buy a present?
>>
>> john
>
> According to Kate, her mother, who was present at the time of her birth,
> she was dumped on her birthday and then waited a week or so before
> telling her mother. I think the scripts have got out of order.

She’s wise to her mother’s tantrums?!

Mrs McT