UMRA birthday info for 29 January 2023

Birthday Monitor

Jan 29, 2023, 2:20:05 AM1/29/23
Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.

Vicky

Jan 29, 2023, 3:21:34 AM1/29/23
On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 07:19:27 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
<ni...@leverton.org> wrote:

>Birthday News for today, 29 January: Andrew Hodgson and Anne Burgess.

Happy birthday both of you and drinks and chocolate on you?

Mike McMillan

Jan 29, 2023, 3:44:41 AM1/29/23
‘Ere ‘ave this damp cloth, but what a waste of chocolate!

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Sam Plusnet

Jan 29, 2023, 2:56:09 PM1/29/23
May gaily caparisoned hippos dance attendance upon the festivities!

--
Sam Plusnet