Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 27th November to 2nd December 2022

carolet

Nov 27, 2022, 5:05:45 AM11/27/22

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
Brad Horrobin - Taylor Uttley
Chelsea Horrobin - Madeleine Leslay
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
Mick - Martin Barrass
Paula - Therese Collins

Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Director : Julie Beckett
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 27th - Tracy is getting ready for Christmas, and Mick is getting
muddled.
Monday 28th - Ben has no time for distractions, and Pip has her fingers
crossed.
Tuesday 29th - Jolene may have got her man while David reminisces on
Christmases past
Wednesday 30th - Chelsea has some unexpected company, and Stella is
feeling crafty.
Thursday 1st - Tracy is given something to think about, and Kirsty
offers some romantic advice.
Friday 2nd - A calming voice is needed in a crisis, and Rex questions
himself.

--
CaroleT

Vicky

Nov 27, 2022, 5:16:26 AM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 10:05:43 +0000, carolet <carole...@gmail.com>
wrote:
No Jill. And no Paul and no Rory, thank goodness. That story line got
old very fast. But I fear it will continue.

Is Mick a liar and forgot what he told previously? I am still sure he
is a wrong 'un.

I hope Ben is catching up on ork missed and we haven't heard from Pip
about the sale of land. Maybe they're waiting for it to go through.

Will David ad Ruth be alone at Brookfield with their children for
Christmas? Maybe Pip and Josh and Ben can cook.

I was thinking Jolene will be busy with Jill and not have time to get
people into the choir. And thinking who'd go to which choir.
Tracy's family and Jazzer will go to Fallon's, and so will Grange Farm
folk, surely? Brookfield might support Jolene. But Neil will get
Chris and Susan and maybe Alice to Fallon's. What about Adam and Ian?
And the LL lot? And Krait and Jkob?

John Ashby

Nov 27, 2022, 5:28:08 AM11/27/22
On 27/11/2022 10:16, Vicky wrote:

> I was thinking Jolene will be busy with Jill and not have time to get
> people into the choir. And thinking who'd go to which choir.
> Tracy's family and Jazzer will go to Fallon's, and so will Grange Farm
> folk, surely? Brookfield might support Jolene. But Neil will get
> Chris and Susan and maybe Alice to Fallon's. What about Adam and Ian?
> And the LL lot? And Krait and Jkob?

Listening to the start of the omnibus this morning I heard Eddie being
miffed that Neil hadn't considered *his* singing experience to lead the
choir. That got me thinking, Eddie can join Jolene's outfit, rekindle
his love for the Lily of Leyton Cross and Clarrie can live her teenage
dream with Kenton.

john

carolet

Nov 27, 2022, 5:51:26 AM11/27/22
I have just realised that Paula has appeared before, in July last year.
I presume that IANA in forgetting that, so I will remind you that we
heard her in Ben's nursing interview.

--
CaroleT

krw

Nov 27, 2022, 8:50:47 AM11/27/22
On 27.11.22 10:51, carolet wrote:
> I have just realised that Paula has appeared before, in July last year.
> I presume that IANA in forgetting that, so I will remind you that we
> heard her in Ben's nursing interview.

Thank you for the reminder as I had forgotten. There are now so many
non-Archer characters that crop up that it is very hard to keep track.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

Chris