We're apparently with Octopus now. I was so proud when I went to Bulb.

Vicky

Nov 27, 2022, 4:57:04 AM11/27/22

Mike McMillan

Nov 27, 2022, 5:33:19 AM11/27/22
Vicky <vicky...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11471021/GUY-ADAMS-Failed-energy-firm-Bulb-cost-taxpayers-billions-founders-walked-away-millions.html

The last I heard a few days ago was that Octopus had stopped negotiations
to purchase bulb; there is to be a thumping big enquiry into the deal.

It never ceases to amaze me how these financial scandals continue to emerge
- and that it is always us as taxpayers who foot the damn bills every
time.:-(((

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Penny

Nov 27, 2022, 7:08:10 AM11/27/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 10:33:18 -0000 (UTC), Mike McMillan
<toodl...@virginmedia.com> a gribouillé dans la poussière...
Who else?
'We' pay for everything*
Better (IMHO) to share the load, than it fall only upon those directly
affected by what turned out to be a poor choice, but shouldn't have been.
If any of those directly involved in creating such a failure should end up
in jail, we'll pay for their upkeep too.

* including pensions for failed Prime Ministers
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959

Mike McMillan

Nov 27, 2022, 7:12:00 AM11/27/22
Yeap, there is no justice - even in Justice!