Sparkly Underwear

john ashby

Feb 15, 2024, 12:52:27 PMFeb 15
Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
this article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html

john

Nick Odell

Feb 15, 2024, 4:30:40 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 17:52:24 +0000, john ashby <johna...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Someone close to my heart is quoted extensively in the latter part of
>this article:
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-13084487/Thefts-net-loss-British-Museum-despite-hopeful-recovery.html

There's a bloke quoted in the first part of the article and a bloke in
the shadows in the first illustration. There's a blokess quoted in the
final part of the article and a blokess in the shadows in the second
illustration. Are they the quotees or other people entirely? EMNTK

Nick

john ashby

Feb 15, 2024, 4:53:41 PMFeb 15
I don't know Tom Harrison by sight but the shad(ow)y woman is indeed
she. And even in such darkness she has the air of avid excitement that
comes over her when discussing gems.

john

Sam Plusnet

Feb 16, 2024, 1:18:06 PMFeb 16
I had long suspected you to be a diamond geezer.

--
Sam Plusnet