UMRA birthday info for 14 September 2021

Birthday Monitor

Sep 14, 2021, 2:31:03 AM9/14/21
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.

Vicky Ayech

Sep 14, 2021, 4:21:32 AM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 06:30:26 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
<ni...@leverton.org> wrote:

>Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
>Alistair Lloyd.
Many happy returns, Jo.

Min

Sep 14, 2021, 9:45:47 PM9/14/21
Belated Happies Jo, from me, the Hounds and a visiting Cocker Spaniel...
--
Min

Penny

Sep 15, 2021, 5:51:36 AM9/15/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 06:30:26 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
<ni...@leverton.org> scrawled in the dust...

>Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
>Alistair Lloyd.

Belated birthday greetings to Jo - reminds me of the year I was expecting
to see you at the 100 Club where your brother was playing. We got you an
actual card but you didn't show up - I emailed you a scan of it.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959