cotton underpants and the garden

Chris

Nov 18, 2022, 10:02:37 AM11/18/22
A subject in this afternoon’s GQT’ (TA not mentioned in the trail)

This has been a PSA

Mrs McT

Sid Nuncius

Nov 18, 2022, 11:09:40 AM11/18/22
On 18/11/2022 15:02, Chris wrote:

> A subject in this afternoon’s GQT’ (TA not mentioned in the trail)

I don't know why. Their second album was rubbish.

--
Sid

Mike McMillan

Nov 18, 2022, 11:54:05 AM11/18/22
Perhaps this should be connected with a thread of (mumble-mumble) years
back where we coined the term ‘Grundgies’.

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Mike McMillan

Nov 18, 2022, 12:19:46 PM11/18/22
Sid Nuncius <nun...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 18/11/2022 15:02, Chris wrote:
>
>> A subject in this afternoon’s GQT’ (TA not mentioned in the trail)
>
> I don't know why. Their second album was rubbish.

… and received very brief exposure.