UMRA burst of activity?

1 view

J. P. Gilliver

Feb 10, 2024, 3:29:15 PMFeb 10
Last night before I went to bed, and I _think_ at some points this
morning, I'd left all the newsgroups I take with no unread posts. Then,
when I looked after my meal this evening, there were fiftysomething! And
when I'd worked through them again, there were nine more in the Charles
Ill thread!

I don't think UMRA has been this busy for ages!

once described by Eccentrica Golumbits as the best bang since the big one ...
(first series, fit the second)