spoiler 28/11/22

Vicky

Nov 29, 2022, 5:01:45 AM11/29/22

Nick Odell

Dec 7, 2022, 7:31:04 PM12/7/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:01:44 +0000, Vicky <vicky...@gmail.com>
wrote:
This was one of the episodes I heard out in Córdoba and I laughed out
loud at that line. It brought back memories of my 1950s nativities
where a few select pupils had acting parts and the rest of us watched
and of my children's 1980s nativities where everybody had a part. I
think I recall waving grass and mice and trees but I don't remember
a spider.

Nick
--
Apologies for the Gillivery.
Apologies if I'm repeating remarks already made in this thread because