Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 26th November to 1st December 2023

carolet

Nov 25, 2023, 7:22:44 PM11/25/23

Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Harry Chilcott - Jack Ashton
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Sykesy - Jasper Carrott

Writer : Daniel Thurman
Director : Julie Beckett
Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 26th - Justin hatches a plot, and Alice sees potential.
Monday 27th - Jakob finds the answer, and there’s a lightbulb moment for
Natasha.
Tuesday 28th - Tom seeks validation, and Lynda makes a surprising offer.
Wednesday 29th - Natasha puts her foot down, and Ian believes in seizing
the day.
Thursday 30th - Fallon faces teething problems, and Helen seeks a new focus.
Friday 1st - Harrison faces an awkward meeting, and Adil tries to put
the past behind him.

--
CaroleT

Serena Blanchflower

Nov 26, 2023, 5:33:36 AM11/26/23
Phew! No Helen and not a sniff of any Titcheners! Interesting that we
have Sykesy but no Ben; I wonder what he's up to.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Q. Why would a golfer wear two pairs of socks?

Vicky

Nov 26, 2023, 6:45:15 AM11/26/23
Did you miss these?
Cast    :
> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas

Serena Blanchflower

Nov 26, 2023, 7:20:16 AM11/26/23
Oh, nugger! Yes, I did. At least it's still true that the Titcheners
appear to be staying, mercifully, away from Ambridge.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Q. Why did Mickey Mouse take a trip to outer space?

Vicky

Nov 26, 2023, 8:17:00 AM11/26/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 12:20:16 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
The trouble is Helen probably still needs to deal with their effect.
Unless the focus is cheesey.

Serena Blanchflower

Nov 26, 2023, 9:20:06 AM11/26/23
Yes, it's going to take quite some time for Helen, and her family, to
get back on an even keel, after everything that's happened, even if the
Titcheners don't have any further shocks in store for her.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Q. How do witches tell the time?

krw

Nov 26, 2023, 10:38:25 AM11/26/23
On 26.11.23 00:22, carolet wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast    :
> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
> Natasha Archer    -    Mali Harries
> Tom Archer    -    William Troughton
> Lilian Bellamy    -    Sunny Ormonde
> Harrison Burns    -    James Cartwright
> Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
> Harry Chilcott    -    Jack Ashton
> Ian Craig    -    Stephen Kennedy
> Justin Elliott    -    Simon Williams
> Alan Franks    -    John Telfer
> Emma Grundy    -    Emerald O'Hanrahan
> Jakob Hakansson    -    Paul Venables
> Fallon Rogers    -    Joanna van Kampen
> Adil Shah    -    Ronny Jhutti
> Lynda Snell    -    Carole Boyd
> Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
> Sykesy    -    Jasper Carrott
>
> Writer    :    Daniel Thurman
> Director    :    Julie Beckett
> Director    :    Kim Greengrass
> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

I see they have been digging up carrots again.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk