The world's finest home audio/visual experience

robertdowney

Jun 6, 2014, 4:52:39 AM6/6/14

I've found this article and I thought you might find it interesting: if
you’re serious about creating the experience of your local
multiplex in your very own home, we’ve done your homework for you
and collected a list of the most expensive components out there.
Cinemaquattro projector – around �94,000

[image:
https://media.lottoland.co.uk/cms/5374cce4e4b08ce8dfbf654e/Cinemaquattro-projector.jpg]

(Full Article "The Ultimate �5 Million Home Cinema" here
http://tinyurl.com/plesvfc )

--
robertdowney