Manual Wanted JVC AX-V6

Dave Adcock

Jan 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/19/00
Anyone have a copy of the operation manual for the JVC AX-V6 Audio Visiual
amp. I will buy, borrow, copy and return, whatever!! Or when can I get one
from. Any help appreciated.

Dave

u93...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2013, 9:29:29 PM6/3/13
On Wednesday, January 19, 2000 4:00:00 PM UTC+8, Dave Adcock wrote:
> Anyone have a copy of the operation manual for the JVC AX-V6 Audio Visiual amp. I will buy, borrow, copy and return, whatever!! Or when can I get one from. Any help appreciated.Dave

I also have JVC AX-V6 ,if you get the manual please share to me, tanks o lot.chang