9.5mm Films for Sale

marcus...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 5:11:19 AM12/24/13
Hi All,

Season Greetings to you all,

I have been fortunate and privileged enough to come into contact with ninety-seven 9.5 mm films. All appear in good condition, all film roll appear intact, and all relevant films come with the respectable parts. For obvious reasons I am unable to verify the quality of the films, but what I am certain of is all films came from the Bath Film Museum during the period of when it went into administration.

Below is a small selection of the films, if you guys are interested I will post the full list of films to see if I have any rare ones.

Cheers Guys,

Silly Symphony
Peas and Plenty
Shop – Charlie Chaplin
Full Steam Ahead – Charlie Chaplin
Southern Mail (Two Parts)
Princess Elizabeth Tour of Canada
Nonsense (Two Parts)
Magazine – At the Bullfight (Three Parts)
Dancing Dudes
Vacant Possession (Two Parts)
Tommy Atkins
Scotland