Usenet archive for rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan

Tony

Mar 31, 2013, 7:01:15 AM3/31/13
Sorry for the off-topic post (to two of the three groups), but I don't
suppose anyone's got an archive of rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan in
decent text form, going back quite a few years do they? The further back
the better.

Suddenly have a nostalgic desire to look through the old posts, but hate
the Google Groups interface.
--
Tony Evans
Saving trees and wasting electrons since 1993