The 'M' on Vegeta's forehead in Dragonball Z

The King of the Seahorses

Apr 28, 2002, 12:03:01 PM4/28/02
Just caught one of the new episodes of DBZ in which Vegeta now has an 'M' on
his forehead and is trying to kill Goku. I've mised most of the episodes
since the end of the Cell saga, so could anyone fill me in on what the
significance of the M is? It's also on the head of the big, red devil guy
hanging around with Babadi(?).

Suzanne Armer

Apr 28, 2002, 12:17:45 PM4/28/02
"The King of the Seahorses" <kingofs...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:102000984...@eurus.uk.clara.net

Well according to an e-mail from Cartoon Network the current viewing
figures for new Dragonball Z episodes has reached 192,000 no wait that's
not what you wanted to know

Babadi is a wizard, he has the power to control those with an evil
heart. Goku is only on earth for 24 hours. Vegeta has always wanted to
prove that he was the better saiyan and beat a low class saiyan like
Goku because he's the prince. Vegeta was aware during battles that no
matter how hard he trained goku would always be one step ahead of him.

Vegeta made note during the tourny that Babadi had the power to increase
the strength of those under his control. Vegeta shrugged aside any
goodness in him and allowed babadi to control him so that he would
become far superior to goku.he did become stronger (and was strong
enough to repell babadi from controlling him fully) so he faught goku
(only after killing lots of people and pissing off goku) the M on his
forehead and those on others simbalise their increase power and control
by babadi. However Vegeta has realised that even with this increase in
power he can only match goku and not surpass his power. So he knocked
goku out and is now going to take on Buu.

Molokidan the Super Sushi-jin

Apr 28, 2002, 12:21:33 PM4/28/02
Basically, Babidi is trying to gather peoples' energy so that he can open
and release this demon called Majin Buu, which IS pure evil. He interrupted
the tournament by trying to suck everyone's energy there, and so 'the gang'
chased two of his men back to his hideout. There, they started to fight, and
eventually, made it down to the bottom, destroying his spaceship, and
revealing the egg, which was nearly at full power. In between, Babidi turns
Vejita under his control, since Vejjie has so much evil still in him, it was
easy for Babidi to take control. Gokou chases after him, and Vej goes back
to the tournament and kills about half the people there. They go fight.
Gohan tries desperately to destroy it at the last second, but fails, and Buu
is released, a pink fat demon. He beats up Gohan (alot), and Piccolo, Goten,
Trunks, and Vejita eventually arrive back on the scene. Gokou has knocked
some sense into him, and so he eventually, as a last resort, tries a
kamikaze attack on Buu. . .That's the last episode that's come out so far.

Ziggy

Apr 28, 2002, 12:36:15 PM4/28/02
"Suzanne Armer" <ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Babadi is a wizard, he has the power to control those with an evil
>heart. Goku is only on earth for 24 hours. Vegeta has always wanted to
>prove that he was the better saiyan and beat a low class saiyan like
>Goku because he's the prince. Vegeta was aware during battles that no
>matter how hard he trained goku would always be one step ahead of him.
>
>Vegeta made note during the tourny that Babadi had the power to increase
>the strength of those under his control. Vegeta shrugged aside any
>goodness in him and allowed babadi to control him so that he would
>become far superior to goku.he did become stronger (and was strong
>enough to repell babadi from controlling him fully) so he faught goku
>(only after killing lots of people and pissing off goku) the M on his
>forehead and those on others simbalise their increase power and control
>by babadi. However Vegeta has realised that even with this increase in
>power he can only match goku and not surpass his power. So he knocked
>goku out and is now going to take on Buu.

There you go - saved you watching an entire 50ep story arc. ^^

--
Ziggy ( Gorgeous nyo!
( www.excel-saga.com * 44 days to go *

chika

Apr 28, 2002, 3:41:03 PM4/28/02
In article <oc8ocuk866p2524pl...@4ax.com>, Myuuni Hausen II
<majinp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It stands for 'Mormon'. Vegeta has converted to Mormonism.

Is Bulma aware of this? ^^;

--
----- Chika - miy...@argonet.co.uk IRCnet#anime MMW CAPOW ZFC/A
//\//

... Not a computer nerd; merely a techno-weenie.

Rev. Otana, "I am Ted"

Apr 28, 2002, 5:50:33 PM4/28/02
The King of the Seahorses:

Right, the M stands for "majin" which means "evil being"
in Japanese. Babidi is a madoushi (sorceror) who has
come to Earth to resurrect a demon called Majin Boo that
his father Bibidi created thousands of years ago. Majin
Boo was created from pure evil and killed four of five
Kaiohshins (really really powerful Gods) before being
sealed into a large egg-like ball.

Anyway, present time, and he is trying to collect enough
energy from people on Earth to release Majin Boo from the
ball. By manipulating the evil in peoples' hearts he can
control them and make them far far stronger than they are
normally, and to show they are being controlled a large
black M appears on their forehead. One such being is
Darbura Daimaoh (Darbura, the king of the underworld) --
since he has so much evil in his heart he becomes immensely
strong.

The remaining Kaiohshin not killed by Boo arrives on Earth
with his assistant, Kibito to search for Babidi and Boo before
they can destroy the world. Enter Gokuh and the others --
they meet Kaiohshin and Kibito at the Tenkaichi Budoukai (Babidi knows the
strongest people in the world will be there, increasing his chances of
collecting lots of energy). Kaiohshin allows two of Babidi's lackies to
steal energy from Gohan so they can follow them to where Babidi is hiding.
Once there, Darbura turns Klilyn and Piccolo to stone and lures Gokuh, Gohan
and Vegeta into Babidi's spaceship to get revenge. There, they fight
several strong villains at which Vegeta gets increasingly irritated,
snapping and yelling at Gokuh that he doesn't give a shit about saving the
world, he only wants to beat him in a battle, it's the only reason he
entered the Tenkaichi Budoukai.

Suzanne Armer

Apr 28, 2002, 6:12:35 PM4/28/02
190,000 DBZ viewers, that's a lot of anime fans

Rev. Otana, "I am Ted"

Apr 28, 2002, 6:21:56 PM4/28/02
Rev. Otana, "I am Ted":

Sorry, sent the last mail before I finished it. #^_^#

As you know, Gokuh died at the end of the Cell Game, he has
been granted 24 hours on kono yo, so Vegeta's worried he
won't get a chance to fight him. Babidi uses this to manipulate
him and take over Vegeta, hence the M. Gokuh realises Vegeta
did this on purpose -- they cannot get any closer to Majin Boo
unless Gokuh fights Vegeta, so Vegeta gets his battle.

That's about where you got to, right? HTH. ^_^

--
Otana

http://www.livejournal.com/users/otana/
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=168969

Muten Roshi: "Washi ga kono yo de ichiban to wa na."
Bulma: "Ichiban sukebe na dake na no ni ne."

"Let me go, vile, evil scum! I, Son Goten, am the sworn
protector of small furry things! When I break free I
shall return in my mech, 'Big and Cuddly' and squish
you like the evil purple things you are!"

Ziggy

Apr 28, 2002, 8:55:47 PM4/28/02
Myuuni Hausen II <majinp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> It stands for 'Mormon'. Vegeta has converted to Mormonism.
>>
>>Is Bulma aware of this? ^^;
>
>The extra seven women at the breakfast table would probably set alarm
>bells ringing.

...don't know what you're thinking of, but Mormons are just
traditional Yankee Christians and fully paid up members of the NRA.
For polygamy you might be thinking of Islam, but then, at least
traditionally, it's only allowed in certain circumstances.

--
Ziggy ( Gorgeous nyo!

( www.excel-saga.com * 43 days to go *

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Apr 28, 2002, 9:39:00 PM4/28/02
Good explination, Molokaidan.

Majin Pink Hat Guy

Michael Ejercito

Apr 28, 2002, 11:51:07 PM4/28/02
"The King of the Seahorses" <kingofs...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<102000984...@eurus.uk.clara.net>...
Well, when Vegeta submitted to Babidi, he got the "M" on his
forehead. Note that Majin Buu has that "M" on his belt buckle.

Michael

Peter Boulter

Apr 29, 2002, 2:00:00 AM4/29/02
Suzanne Armer(ilove...@hotmail.com) added:

> 190,000 DBZ viewers, that's a lot of anime fans

Well it's a lot of DBZ fans anyway. ^_^

== Peter ==
"Of all the books I have ever read,
this was the greatest one."
(Miaka Yuki: Fushigi Yugi.)

Suzanne Armer

Apr 29, 2002, 4:48:15 AM4/29/02
I've taken account the ratio of anime fans to just DBZ viewers/ It's
still a very high figure.

Wednesday

Apr 29, 2002, 8:14:32 AM4/29/02
Ziggy <j...@jonlawson.com> wrote:
>...don't know what you're thinking of, but Mormons are just
>traditional Yankee Christians and fully paid up members of the NRA.

Actually, Mormonism is a pretty interesting fork of Christianity, but I
wouldn't consider it "traditional Yankee Christian" by any means.

-- w., whose entire family is excommunicated! yeah!
--
pour toutes vos problemes maritimes, une seule solution: gema. ::::: [ w ]

Justin Palmer

Apr 29, 2002, 9:55:25 AM4/29/02
In article <aahqr9$q97$1...@paris.btinternet.com>, Rev. Otana, "I am Ted"
<otana...@btopenworldnospam.com> writes

>The King of the Seahorses:
>
>> Just caught one of the new episodes of DBZ in which
>> Vegeta now has an 'M' on his forehead and is trying
>> to kill Goku. I've mised most of the episodes since
>> the end of the Cell saga, so could anyone fill me in on
>> what the significance of the M is? It's also on the head
>> of the big, red devil guy hanging around with Babadi(?).
>
>Right, the M stands for "majin" which means "evil being"
>in Japanese.

(snip - a lot)

And you complain about mecha fans?! ^_^

--
"So much for the Laws of Physics!"| |
- Shin Getter Robo and also the |jus...@briareos.demon.co.uk|

Ziggy

Apr 29, 2002, 11:32:58 AM4/29/02
Myuuni Hausen II <majinp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>...don't know what you're thinking of, but Mormons are just
>>traditional Yankee Christians and fully paid up members of the NRA.
>>For polygamy you might be thinking of Islam, but then, at least
>>traditionally, it's only allowed in certain circumstances.
>
><one quick Google search later>
>
>http://www.absalom.com/mormon/polygamy/faq.htm
>
>It seems that some Mormons do practice polygamy, most Mormons don't.
>Apparently.

Wow. Never knew that. And they say the US has no culture of it's
own...

Wulf Corbett

Apr 29, 2002, 1:17:55 PM4/29/02
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:32:58 +0100, Ziggy <j...@jonFAKElawson.com>
wrote:

>>It seems that some Mormons do practice polygamy, most Mormons don't.
>>Apparently.
>
>Wow. Never knew that. And they say the US has no culture of it's
>own...

'Culture' is, of course, the stuff that grows in petrie dishes...

Wulf

Justin Palmer

Apr 29, 2002, 1:27:45 PM4/29/02
In article <s00rcu88hickmicoc...@4ax.com>, Wulf Corbett
<wu...@wulf.demon.co.uk> writes

>On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:32:58 +0100, Ziggy <j...@jonFAKElawson.com>
>wrote:

(snip)

>>Wow. Never knew that. And they say the US has no culture of it's
>>own...
>
>'Culture' is, of course, the stuff that grows in petrie dishes...

...and which has a funny way of naming spaceships...

Nick Roberts

Apr 29, 2002, 1:42:05 PM4/29/02
In message <onpqcuo1bfvbn1r7h...@4ax.com>
Ziggy <j...@jonFAKElawson.com> wrote:

> Myuuni Hausen II <majinp...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>...don't know what you're thinking of, but Mormons are just
> >>traditional Yankee Christians and fully paid up members of the NRA.
> >>For polygamy you might be thinking of Islam, but then, at least
> >>traditionally, it's only allowed in certain circumstances.
> >
> ><one quick Google search later>
> >
> >http://www.absalom.com/mormon/polygamy/faq.htm
> >
> >It seems that some Mormons do practice polygamy, most Mormons don't.
> >Apparently.
>
> Wow. Never knew that. And they say the US has no culture of it's
> own...

Mormons have a few other slightly off-beat characteristics as well.
F'rex, they're heavily into genealogy - to the extent that they run an
on-line genealogical database that is pretty much /the/ reference for
familial relationships within North America and Europe.

They are also, I believe, the only sect that sanctions baptism by
proxy, requiring neither the consent nor even the knowledge of the
baptismee (is that a word? - well, if it isn't it damn well ought to
be). This is taken to the ultimate expression in post mortem baptism.

--
Nick Roberts
tigger @ argonet.co.uk http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/tigger/

Peter Boulter

Apr 30, 2002, 1:32:00 AM4/30/02
Suzanne Armer(ilove...@hotmail.com) added:

> I've taken account the ratio of anime fans to just DBZ viewers/ It's
> still a very high figure.

It is isn't it.
Now if they all brought anime perhaps we'd have a better market in the UK.
Or perhaps a lot of them do buy anime, but they buy the R1 release rather
than wait 6-9 months for the UK release only to find it's a dubtitle. ^_^

Adam Jones

Apr 30, 2002, 1:36:17 AM4/30/02
In a futile gesture against entropy, Wednesday wrote:

> Actually, Mormonism is a pretty interesting fork of Christianity

I'm a big fan of their rocket-ships... (Drive the right way through
San Diego and you'll see what I mean)
--
Adam Jones (ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
.oO("$347,000.00 in 5 month!!" )

Stuart Dawson

Apr 30, 2002, 10:55:38 AM4/30/02
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:48:15 +0000 (UTC), "Suzanne Armer"
<ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've taken account the ratio of anime fans to just DBZ viewers/ It's
>still a very high figure.

No it's not. Most of them wouldn't know anime if it came up to them,
wafted their hair around, blew a load of cherry blossom about the
place and stomped up and down in a BFOR whilst singing a particularly
cheesy bit of j-pop.

Besides, how can you have "taken account the ratio of anime fans to
just DBZ viewers" when there's no way you could know what that ratio
actually is.

--
Stuart Dawson - 239 art books now reviewed
http://www.jingoro.demon.co.uk/frame.htm

Nick Roberts

Apr 30, 2002, 12:55:10 PM4/30/02
In message <nm3rcusep121u6k3s...@4ax.com>

Myuuni Hausen II <majinp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:42:05 +0100, Nick Roberts
> <tig...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >Mormons have a few other slightly off-beat characteristics as well.
> > F'rex, they're heavily into genealogy - to the extent that they run
> > an on-line genealogical database that is pretty much /the/
> > reference for familial relationships within North America and
> > Europe.
> >
> > They are also, I believe, the only sect that sanctions baptism by
> > proxy, requiring neither the consent nor even the knowledge of the
> > baptismee (is that a word? - well, if it isn't it damn well ought
> > to be). This is taken to the ultimate expression in post mortem
> > baptism.
>

> You mean that I could already be a Mormon and have absolutely no idea?

Yup.

> If I end up in the Lake of Fire because someone made 'the wrong
> choice' for me (and God, if she exists tells me that I should have
> been a Baptist, for example), then there will be Hell to Pay... ،_،

Ah, but the Mormons (like every other sect) know that theirs is the One
True Faith, so it's for your own good.

chika

May 1, 2002, 6:25:34 PM5/1/02
In article <s00rcu88hickmicoc...@4ax.com>,

You mean "microhumans"? ^_^

--
----- Chika - miy...@argonet.co.uk IRCnet#anime MMW CAPOW ZFC/A
//\//
----- CrashnetUK - crashnet.org.uk (come.to/arena.essex)

... 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, Hmmm.....

Suzanne Armer

May 1, 2002, 6:42:04 PM5/1/02
any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
animation. I'm sure that a lot of those who you claim have no idea what
anime is, are still aware and like some japanese animation, whether
they're anime fans for liking animes or not is something I'm not willing
to discuss.

Dano

May 2, 2002, 4:16:44 AM5/2/02

"Suzanne Armer" <ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
> animation. I'm sure that a lot of those who you claim have no idea what
> anime is, are still aware and like some japanese animation, whether
> they're anime fans for liking animes or not is something I'm not willing
> to discuss.

ya know, after reading all the posts you have made since you started posting
here... you're a total muppet.

you may now resume your normal programming. that was by way of being an
interjection.

-Dano

Suzanne Armer

May 2, 2002, 6:31:00 AM5/2/02
i'm not sure if that was an insult, if it was, it wasn't a very good one
now was it?

Dano

May 2, 2002, 7:29:57 AM5/2/02

> i'm not sure if that was an insult, if it was, it wasn't a very good one
> now was it?

don't be so presumptious to think i'd use my good insults on you... o.o
besides, muppet neatly encapsulates my opinion of you, so why use any other
word? a muppet is a muppet.

-Dano

David Damerell

May 2, 2002, 7:34:13 AM5/2/02
Suzanne Armer <ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
>animation.

Incidentally, on most keyboards, the Shift keys are located near the bottom
corners. Once you master them, why not try leaving some quoted text for
context, with the attribution line intact?

A very large number of Americans believed that Battle of the Planets
(Gatchaman), Star Blazers (Yamato), and Robotech (Macross, etc.) were
American shows. They can't all have been sub-idiots; the NRA's membership
isn't that high.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> flcl?

Tiggs Panther

May 2, 2002, 7:56:12 AM5/2/02
On Thu, 2 May 2002 09:16:44 +0100, "Dano"
<danos...@diespammerdie.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Suzanne Armer" <ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
>> animation. I'm sure that a lot of those who you claim have no idea what
>> anime is, are still aware and like some japanese animation, whether
>> they're anime fans for liking animes or not is something I'm not willing
>> to discuss.
>>
>ya know, after reading all the posts you have made since you started posting
>here... you're a total muppet.

She's not as bad as some,guve her that.

Plus, I'm pretty cetrtian I was a total prick when I first started out
on Usenet.

OK, so that was back in 1995, but I'm sure back then people still got
pissed off at me.

(Come to think of it, some probably still do)

Tiggs
--
Tiggs Panther =^.^=
"I think I might have been normal once."

Wednesday

May 2, 2002, 8:11:57 AM5/2/02
Suzanne Armer <ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
>animation.

So, those co-productions, what are they?

Suzanne Armer

May 2, 2002, 9:35:58 AM5/2/02
like the Moomins?

Suzanne Armer

May 2, 2002, 9:36:09 AM5/2/02

> Incidentally, on most keyboards, the Shift keys are located near the bottom
> corners. Once you master them, why not try leaving some quoted text for
> context, with the attribution line intact?
>
> A very large number of Americans believed that Battle of the Planets
> (Gatchaman), Star Blazers (Yamato), and Robotech (Macross, etc.) were
> American shows. They can't all have been sub-idiots; the NRA's membership
> isn't that high.

You're talking about americans, they're reknowned for being stupid. And
why do you want me to use the shift key?

Justin Palmer

May 2, 2002, 9:38:01 AM5/2/02
In article <140f2d383ae3ec61224...@mygate.mailgate.org>,
Suzanne Armer <ilove...@hotmail.com> writes

>any idiot can tell the difference between japanese and american
>animation.

I think it pays to be a little more careful about making
generalisations like that. How, for example, would you classify
Mysterious Cities of Gold? Or M.A.S.K? (American as Apple Pie, but with
Japanese staff on the production credits) I saw some of Totally Spies
the other day; I've been an anime fan for about ten years and it took a
little amount of adjustment before I could see that it was taking a lot
of cues from Japanese animation, but also obviously wasn't. With some
experience, it is generally fairly easy to tell the difference but
someone new to the genre might not be able to - however smart they may
be.
(I don't want to sound like I'm getting at you, but I do tend to
get something of an allergic reaction to statements like the above)

(snip)

Justin Palmer

May 2, 2002, 9:57:24 AM5/2/02
In article <f789d558cedcfc2327b...@mygate.mailgate.org>,
Suzanne Armer <ilove...@hotmail.com> writes

(snip)

> A very large number of Americans believed that Battle of the Planets
>> (Gatchaman), Star Blazers (Yamato), and Robotech (Macross, etc.) were
>> American shows. They can't all have been sub-idiots; the NRA's membership
>> isn't that high.
>
>You're talking about americans, they're reknowned for being stupid.

Yet clever enough to recognize that anime is a product that they
could market both home and abroad to a willing audience...
...amazing how at least some Americans could be intelligent
enough to recognize this and yet be so damn stupid at the same time,
isn't it?

Suzanne Armer

May 2, 2002, 10:19:22 AM5/2/02
Well from the non anime fans I've spoken to at college they all can tell
whats anime and what isn't Even Totally Spies, which has American
written all over it. Just like Power Puff Girls and Samurai Jack.

When you watch Laputa in 1989 at the age of 7, you know instantly, this
is not disney, this is not western at all.

I think you're all assuming too much. People aren't as stupid as you
think. Just because you prefer not to call them anime fans doesn't mean
they can't tell the difference.

That's why a lot of fans can look at a picture of totally spies and know
straight away that it's not anime. I did, my friends did, my partner
did, my little kid brother good. The fact that they acted like those
stupid california girls was a huge give away.

Suzanne Armer

May 2, 2002, 10:28:04 AM5/2/02
We're talking about americans who think anything that's dubbed with
american voice actors must be american. i.e thunderbirds

But now things have changed. They know it's Japanese and they know they
can change it and americanise it for their audiences.

Cristina Licata

May 2, 2002, 12:21:00 PM5/2/02
On Thu, 2 May 2002 14:19:22 +0000 (UTC), "Suzanne Armer"
<ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Well from the non anime fans I've spoken to at college they all can tell
>whats anime and what isn't Even Totally Spies, which has American
>written all over it.

Which is amazing, considering it is a French production.
--
Cristina

This sentence does not contain seven words

Peter Boulter

May 3, 2002, 1:40:00 AM5/3/02
Suzanne Armer(ilove...@hotmail.com) added:

> We're talking about americans who think anything that's dubbed with
> american voice actors must be american. i.e thunderbirds

<pedant>
Surely they didn't have to dub Thunderbirds, it was originally recorded in
English.
Thunderbirds 2086 is another matter.
</pedant>

David Damerell

May 3, 2002, 8:59:14 AM5/3/02
Cristina Licata <m.c.l...@REMOVETHISclara.co.uk> wrote:
>On Thu, 2 May 2002 14:19:22 +0000 (UTC), "Suzanne Armer"
><ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Well from the non anime fans I've spoken to at college they all can tell
>>whats anime and what isn't Even Totally Spies, which has American
>>written all over it.
>Which is amazing, considering it is a French production.

... but even an idiot can tell that. So what conclusion do we draw about
Suzanne?

chika

May 4, 2002, 11:57:06 AM5/4/02
In article <Mxf*Oj...@news.chiark.greenend.org.uk>, David Damerell

<dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Cristina Licata <m.c.l...@REMOVETHISclara.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Thu, 2 May 2002 14:19:22 +0000 (UTC), "Suzanne Armer"
> ><ilove...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>Well from the non anime fans I've spoken to at college they all can
> >>tell whats anime and what isn't Even Totally Spies, which has American
> >>written all over it.
> >Which is amazing, considering it is a French production.

> ... but even an idiot can tell that. So what conclusion do we draw about
> Suzanne?

Possibly that Suzanne has probably broken one of the rules of netiquette
when joining any group on Usenet; to lurk for a good long time before
getting involved. It's a mistake that many have made, including me, so
maybe we should all back off a bit.

--
----- Chika - miy...@argonet.co.uk IRCnet#anime MMW CAPOW ZFC/A
//\//
----- CrashnetUK - crashnet.org.uk (come.to/arena.essex)

... Life, don't talk to me about life.

Wednesday

May 4, 2002, 6:15:16 PM5/4/02
chika <miy...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
>Possibly that Suzanne has probably broken one of the rules of netiquette
>when joining any group on Usenet; to lurk for a good long time before
>getting involved.

Oh, no. As you'll see elsewhere (or may by now have seen), I'm positive
she's been here for quite some time.

chika

May 6, 2002, 7:49:48 AM5/6/02
In article <4xr*DD...@news.chiark.greenend.org.uk>,

Wednesday <wedn...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> chika <miy...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:
> >Possibly that Suzanne has probably broken one of the rules of netiquette
> >when joining any group on Usenet; to lurk for a good long time before
> >getting involved.

> Oh, no. As you'll see elsewhere (or may by now have seen), I'm positive
> she's been here for quite some time.

So I see. Ah well. So much for "benefit of a doubt" and all that... ^^;

--
----- Chika - miy...@argonet.co.uk IRCnet#anime MMW CAPOW ZFC/A
//\//
----- CrashnetUK - crashnet.org.uk (come.to/arena.essex)

... Don't take life so seriously. It won't last.

nherb...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 5:44:12 AM1/18/17
The m on head means betrayer to universal law