Discount TransFormers Key Chain

www.you-q.net

Sep 16, 2014, 10:36:44 PM9/16/14
You can find YOU-Q Anime Wholesale:Discount TransFormers Key Chain here:http://www.you-q.net/goods-107689.html

Product information

Name:TransFormers Key Chain

Weight:Total Weight about 49g

Style:Three colors

Specifications:Length of weapons about 175.cm

Weapons Size-Length 16cm

Material:Zinc Alloy

Color:Figure 100% real shot

Packing:Beautifully packaged

Uses:collection, decoration, model

Tips:

1.Manual measurement, there may be an deviation, please understand

2.100% in-kind shooting, due to differences in light, different computer monitor is different, there may be color pictures

You-Q is one of the biggest anime wholesalers in China,designing and producing various kinds of anime products,with high qualitity ,competitive prices of our goods and superb service,we have established long term business relations with a lot of Clients in Europe,North America and Australia.

YOU-Q Culture Communication Co., Ltd buy any product you like, many products like the anime wholesale, cartoon Wholesale. As Anime Wholesale and Anime products wholesale, designing and producing various kinds of anime products,with high qualitity,other anime merchandise are on sale.

Safe Online Shopping

Security is the top priority at YOU-Q.NET We are registered in Hongkong and trusted company. We have tens of thousands of anime wholesale customers all over the world.

Fast Delivery

We offer UPS, EMS, DHL, FEDEX, SAL, Standard post services, aircargo and seacargo. Usually express delivery time will be 5-14 days. Standard services will be 30 business days.

Fast Order Processing and good after-sales Service

We spend normally 3-5 business working days to process an order(it may get delayed for pre-ordered items and on Chinese Holidays)