Cafe Maid Saber Figure

www.you-q.net

Sep 12, 2014, 3:38:33 AM9/12/14
With the new Fate/stay night (2014) series airing this fall, it's a good time for Fate/Stay Night merchandise to hit the stores again. Below are the pictures of E2046's latest Ori x Gathering Saber Cafe Shop Maid figure which features a lovely base full of sweet goodies.

The figure is currently on pre-order, it is a 1/6 scale figure and is approximately 27.50 cm tall.

We still see many Saber figures in the market, on top of the traditional blue dress & sword, there are also like casual ware, swimsuit and more. ORI did make the Saber Lovely Maiden back in time, it time for another unique design, we present you with the Cafe Shop Maid, she comes with a display base that filled with different snacks!

You can also join in on the Anime Wholesale, Anime products wholesale's discussions at http://www.you-q.net/