what it be like

Wayne Johnson

Jan 30, 2002, 3:00:34 PM1/30/02

http://lucianne.com/threads22.asp?artnum=155654

Black leaders rally on racial rhetoric at conference
The Washington Times, by Steve Miller

Original Article

Posted By:MA Jackson, 11/30/2001 5:48:25 AM

Mayor Bill Campbell welcomed the audience for the State of the Black
World
Conference here last night, and the audience reciprocated, applauding
his
punch line that "while the rest of the country waves the flag of
Americana,
we understand we are not part of that." The four-day conference's
stated
purpose is to create a dialogue on where the world's blacks stand
today, as
their key issues of reparations, election reform and racial profiling
have
been eclipsed by America's war on terrorism. Minutes after Mr.
Campbell
aroused the audience, the Rev. Al Sharpton, tuning his skills for a
potential 2004 presidential bid, cranked up the rhetoric even higher.
"We
don't owe America anything; America owes us," he yelled to the 700
people at
the Georgia International Convention Center.

Comments:

----
Reply 1 - Posted by: Bill W, 11/30/2001 5:58:30 AM

This sounds like a minstral show for losers.

Yazzaa

----

Reply 2 - Posted by: maybeth, 11/30/2001 6:01:29 AM

Okay, Americans. Now they have made it an official announcement.
Blacks
don't just hate whites.....they hate America and all it stands for.
These
words from the man who wants to be president.

Wonder who is paying these empty heads to start a civil war. The
democratic
party? Probably.

----

Reply 3 - Posted by: TheMotherCO , 11/30/2001 6:07:42 AM

Do these cretins realize that they are only 10 to 12% of the
population and
that they can be replaced by almost anything including toads, snails
and
butterflies? Not a smart move and am damn tired of their whining -
siddown
and shut the hell up. You ain't getting reparations and your
anti-American
stance will get you in deep doo doo.

----

Reply 4 - Posted by: BignJames, 11/30/2001 6:21:24 AM

"waved the African colors...black, green, and red..." The colors of a
watermelon.

----

Reply 5 - Posted by: Jimmyboy1, 11/30/2001 6:38:03 AM

Weren't those the words of JFK?
Wait a minute................

----

Reply 6 - Posted by: Copper Collar Worker, 11/30/2001 6:38:38 AM

Didn't Rev Al see the last census? Blacks are no longer the largest
minority - Hispanics are.

Even if by some miracle you won the DemocRatic nomination, guess what
GWB
wins.

Or you ran on a third party ticket, and for arguments sake, Hitlery
was the
DemocRat nominee (retching)- same results GWB wins.

So go take your victimlogy Barbra Striesand somewhere else, America no
longer believes it

----

Reply 7 - Posted by: Buzz Crawford, 11/30/2001 6:43:50 AM

They will never join the American Journey.
They have always stayed on the dirt roads
whining about how they helped build the paved road that the American
Economic Engine drives on. All the opportunities are there for any
American.
A free education and open doors to further education and any job.
They will live out their bitter and soured
lives and never now the joy of being part of the great quiltwork of
peoples
and religions that makes the American Experience the greatest national
experience in history.
We have shown that all people can live in peace regardless of race,
creed or
religion.
Some blacks will never understand the beauty they have spat upon and
derided. They love to live on their perpetual pitty potty and hope
they can
disrupt the American Experience.
They are but a speedbump in this journey and the rest of us won't even
look
back at them.

----

Reply 8 - Posted by: Judge, 11/30/2001 7:01:50 AM

Those people arent interested in peace, harmony or anything positive.
They
have a license to hate and until whitey gets the courage to tell them
stick it, nothing will change.

----

Reply 9 - Posted by: mreisch, 11/30/2001 7:06:50 AM

I understand why so-called leaders would stand and tell their people
they
are not part of America, they hope to discourage their listeners so
their
power is increased. Why don't black Americans feel disparaged and
shout
back? Victimology works. Reparations must sound really good, but it's
an
impossible dream, perpetrated by alleged leaders to keep the little
guys
dependent on them.

----

Reply 10 - Posted by: Robert McDaniel, 11/30/2001 7:11:39 AM

Jackson, Sharpton, and the rest of the so-called "leaders" are
frantic.
Polls show the Blacks support the President's handling of the war in
general, and on the specifics, such as the Military Tribunals, in
numbers
approaching the population as a whole.

It is the lazy media who keep promoting and pushing these hustlers
down the
throat of the Black community, telling Blacks and the entire country,
that
these hacks represent the thinking of all Blacks.

I wish FOX, at least, would cut off both Jesse and Rev. Al.

----

Reply 11 - Posted by: Vet, 11/30/2001 7:11:59 AM

Wait a minute folks. Don't lump all blacks into the same pot as these
malcontents. There are far more blacks who believe and support the
American
dream and are willing to work for it.

Our news media love to report and hype these kinds of conferences,
marches
and gatherings of blacks to sell their newspapers. Don't let these few
people mold your opinion of an entire race.

----

Reply 12 - Posted by: doubting thomas, 11/30/2001 7:31:00 AM

If it weren't for the media spotlighting these radical miscontents,
nobody
would see them or even know who they were. I look forward to they
being
moved to last place by the fast rising Hispanics who will roll over
tham
like a steam roller.

----

Reply 13 - Posted by: maes, 11/30/2001 7:42:15 AM

I suspect this is Bill Campbell's last hurrah. He is out of office in
January, under several investigations and is about the stupidest black
have ever seen. Who in the hell is going to hire him?

----

Reply 14 - Posted by: Omymy, 11/30/2001 7:46:36 AM

Hey, when is the next White Conference?
Democrat Party must be proud of these losers.
Not one white Democrat has the guts to denounce the anti-American
rhetoric
of Sharpton or Jackson. I therefore assume they
endorse their views.

----

Reply 15 - Posted by: Bill W, 11/30/2001 7:56:02 AM

Don't lump all blacks into the same pot as these malcontents. There
are far
more blacks who believe and support the American dream and are willing
work for it.

That's very true. But like muslims here and around the world, they
need to
get busy denouncing the rabble-rousing hate mongers in their midst
that tar
them all with the same brush. And stay away from demeaning sideshows
like
the one described in this article.

----

Reply 16 - Posted by: polishpara, 11/30/2001 8:12:41 AM

A small part of America is walling itself off from the American dream,
and
keeping their children from success. They are spinning off into
irrelevancy.
They are relying on their power to vote into office people who will
give
them handouts. They will soon loose this as the rest of black america
and
new immigrants leave them behind. I honestly feel sorry for their
"sloth and
heathen folly."

----

Reply 17 - Posted by: Melin, 11/30/2001 8:26:09 AM

Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elders,
J.C.Watts.....these are good people. The others are a bunch of whiney
losers. If the press would stop giving them face time, maybe we'd hear
about
other good men like those above.

----

Reply 18 - Posted by: texaslass3, 11/30/2001 8:26:50 AM

#16 So well said. I agree completely. Jackson, Sharpton, Waters, etc.
could
not be setting a worse example for young black people.

----

Reply 19 - Posted by: Robert McDaniel, 11/30/2001 8:28:46 AM

Re; #15...again, I say it is the media that is promoting the rabble
rousers,
cause it is part of their liberal agenda to keep Blacks in the
Dimocraps
column.

Only 400 attended, an inflated number,in a city with a huge Black
population.

Ashcroft's number 2 guy is talented conservative lawyer FROM Atlanta,
who
happens to be Black. Ever see him interviewed? The guy appointed by
the
President to head anti-trust at Justice, and the lead on the
Micro-soft case
is Black. The media does not play this and Bush has too much class to
tout
this, cause he wasn't appointed as a Black.

----

Reply 20 - Posted by: Citrus Baron, 11/30/2001 8:46:31 AM

Since blacks are no longer Americans, suppose we working folk can look
forward to another tax cut?

You see, if we stop wasting tax dollars on the morally declining
lifestyles
of black non-Americans, we'll have billions to return to working
families.

I'm sure "Reverend" Sharpton and his non-American flock would prefer
going
it alone rather than depending on the generosity of foreigners for
their
livelihood.

NOT!

***********BEGIN CHARTER=============

CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN
Adopted in December, 2000

1) Dis shall beez a unmoderated newsgroup to discusses dem issues and
events of interest to people of Home Boyz descent residing in the
general vicinity of any Ghetto in da United States of America, which would
encompass dee United States, Canada, and the islands of the
Carribean de mothaland of Afrika, Compton, and L.A.

2) Anyone can post to this newsgroup, only if dey be Black, or Iz be sidelining yo ass.

3) Articles posted to this group should be of interest to the readers
of the newsgroup. Topics of interest would be the following:

- Drug dealing, crack smoking, money laundring, getting whites wimmenz, ;
- violent-culture, Afrocentric-history, malt liquor, dick size, bitches;
- educational issues (dat beez rasist!);
- business related issues crack dealing and prostitution, safe cracking;
- societies, Blood and Da Crips, robbing, raping, looting, playing wiff mah dick in public;
- NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farakhan, Adi Amin, shaka zulu, aunt jemima;
- languages, ebonix, jive-talking, car stealing, da man, cappin in da hood,;
- car-jacking, reparations, church burning, cadillacs,food stamps, da poh-leece;
- food, fried chicken, black eyed peaz, watermellon,chitlins, Aunt Jemima pancakes;
- the media, Cops, B-ball, porno-movies,violence, gettin pussy;
- local events, drive-bys, bitches in da hood, prison, gettin Whitey,welfare;
- communities abroad,da projects, lateesha's pussy, hoe's, tek-9's, gold teef,;
- *things* normally dissed in da "soc.culture" newsgroups dat beez interest da da good Black peeples.

3) This newsgroup is NOT to be used to bash people from different
ethnic groups. Unless dos MoFo's be White crackers, Asian slant eyed fuckaz, or fuckin dem JEWZ

4) Articles related to other ethnic groups are welcome and encouraged,

so long as dey support dat "yo owez me sumthin, Iz da victim theme,"

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"
to boogie. It's in him; and it's got to come out."

Leroy "Head G of SCAA, Motha Fuckaz!" Johnston