Who wants to be a millionaire?

Wayne Johnson

Jan 13, 2002, 1:39:55 AM1/13/02
I've decided to develop a new show for one lucky network, and it's
title is
"Who Wants to Be a Nigger Millionaire?". Not too many niggers seem to
be
dazzling Regis Philbin with their vast knowledge, so obviously they
need a
show that caters to their talents and abilities. Just look over the
following questions to see if you have what it takes to be a nigger
millionaire.

#1) What is a "ho"?

a) a gardening tool
b) the entire amount
c) a Christmas greeting
d) a woman of dubious character

#2) What is a "forty"?

a) the average black IQ
b) a period of incarceration
c) hours worked in a month
d) a bottle of malt liquour

#3) Who would be considered a punkass bitch?

a) the thief
b) the drug dealer
c) the pimp
d) the accountant

#4) Which condition stifles black economic progress?

a) crime and incarceration
b) out-of-wedlock birth/single mothers
c) low academic achievement
d) racism

#5) Why does Whitey hate the Bruthahs?

a) Affirmative Action and government quotas
b) Whining, protests, lawsuits, reparation demands
c) disproportionate black crime rate
d) my big dick

#6) Why do blacks score poorly on standardized tests?

a) low IQ's
b) poor preparation
c) lack of discipline
d) cultural bias

#7) Which would be considered "acting White"?

a) busting a move
b) getting a swerve on
c) saying "I got your back"
d) saying "please" and "thank you"

#8) What method best prevents the spread of AIDS?

a) abstinence
b) condoms
c) a monogamous relationship
d) just make sure the bitch looks clean

#9) What black civil rights activist wants to attract gay white males
with
his hairstyle?

a) Julian Bond
b) Jesse Jackson
c) Huey Newton
d) Al Sharpton

If you've answered "d" to all of the questions above, then
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have what it takes to be a nigger millionaire!
However, I need a tenth question to have a complete round for the
first
contestant. Does anyone have any ideas for a tenth question? Step up
the plate, Ladies and Gentlemen!! Who wants to be a Nigger
Millionaire???!!!

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"

Lord Baltimore

Jan 30, 2002, 9:57:13 PM1/30/02
Wayne Johnson <ciac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ft4a3u4ic1kh58jjg...@4ax.com>...

That's why I like the millionaire show because there isn't
any loud mouth stovepipes on. Keep them fuckers OFF the show.

LB