Our secret medical facts

Wayne Johnson

Jan 30, 2002, 2:59:02 PM1/30/02
If you enjoy painful, virulent, pus-filled sores on your
reproductive
organs, then have sex with a nigger. These sore are also
"congenital",
which means that you'll be passing them down to your children and
their
children until the end of time, and no cure exists.

http://www.ashastd.org/news/031699.html
Particularly hard hit in the herpes epidemic are African Americans,
with
nearly a 46% prevalence.น Clearly, concerted prevention efforts are
badly
needed.

นFleming, DF, et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 in the United States,
1976
to 1994. The New England Journal of Medicine, 1997; 227(16):
1105-1111.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/short/337/16/1105
Results From 1988 to 1994, the seroprevalence of HSV-2 in persons 12
years
of age or older in the United States was 21.9 percent (95 percent
confidence
interval, 20.2 to 23.6 percent), corresponding to 45 million infected
people
in the noninstitutionalized civilian population. The seroprevalence
was
higher among women (25.6 percent) than men (17.8 percent) and higher
among
blacks (45.9 percent) than whites (17.6 percent).

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"