hate crimes

Wayne Johnson

Jan 30, 2002, 2:57:20 PM1/30/02
Race charges won't be filed against teen arrested in melee
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER, TRACY JOHNSON
Original article
Posted by: Patriot100 on Sunday, May 27 - 11:54 AM

Prosecutors decided they won't file a hate-crime charge against a
young black man accused of beating and robbing a man during the rowdy
Mardi Gras celebration, then making remarks to police about a "racial
war."

King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng said yesterday that there was not
enough evidence that Kahlid Adams , who turned 18 this week, was
simply out to hurt white people.

Comments:
Nothing to see here, move along, no hate involved only love. Get back
to work.

Post reply

Reply 1 - Posted by: swampy on Sunday, May 27 - 12:03 PM

Golllllllllllly...Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!!!...Shazam!!

Reply 2 - Posted by: Banshee on Sunday, May 27 - 12:26 PM

Our once brave nation trembles in fear as blacks run roughshod over
the white populace with no fear of the very laws that they passed to
add a penalty for hate crimes. Apparently no matter if they make
statements of a racial war against whites they are not subject to hate
laws in AmeriKa. Whites only need be punished. REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU
VOTE!

Reply 3 - Posted by: Patriot100 on Sunday, May 27 - 01:32 PM

On 1 August 1998 in Streator, Illinois. Patricia, a 46-year-old White
woman, was abducted by a black man who had stolen a car belonging to
one of her friends. The black man tied Ms. Stansfield to the car's
rear bumper and proceeded to drag her across a 3-mile stretch of
Highway 18 as he drove from Streator into the countryside. The
dragging caused Ms. Stansfield to die.

The media blacked out any coverage of this murder, although they had
sensationalized a very similar murder in Jasper, Texas, involving a
White ex-con killer and a black ex-con victim.

Reply 4 - Posted by: Banshee on Sunday, May 27 - 01:45 PM

These damned liberal politicians would sell their soul for votes.

Reply 5 - Posted by: swampy on Sunday, May 27 - 01:59 PM

Do you remember the incident where the black guy pulled a car jacking
and drove off with an infant in a car seat hanging out the door and
dragging on the road? You didn't hear much about that either.

Reply 6 - Posted by: Banshee on Sunday, May 27 - 02:05 PM

Blacks are involved in so much crime the candyass liberals try to mask
it so the populace won't revolt. They court the black criminal vote
and suck up to extortionists and thieves like Jesse Jackson and Al
Sharpton. They would sell their mother's soul for the black vote.

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"