kill ratios

Wayne Johnson

Jan 30, 2002, 2:59:12 PM1/30/02
The fact that Whites outnumber Blacks by an approximately 7 to 1 ratio
would
suggest that not only should Whites be committing more murders than
Blacks,
but also Whites would be killing more Blacks than Blacks are killing
Whites.
Most blacks think that incidences such as the Wichita murders are
"justifiable" due to "racism" and "fo' hunnerd yeers of OHpression".

Kill ratios Averaged for Five Years

B on W W on B
1994 1306 469
1995 1110 454
1996 1077 417
1997 974 343
1998 839 362
----- ------
Total 5306 2045

Average 1061.2 409

White Population in *thousands*
98 97 96 95 94
223,001 221,317 219,623 218,010 216,365
Total 1,098,316,000
Average 219,663,200

Black Population in *thousands*
98 97 96 95 94
34,431 33,973 33,518 33,098 32,654
Total 167,674,000
Average 33,534,800

Black average of White murders / Black average population per 100,000
1061 / 33,534,800 x 100,000 = 3.16

White average of Black murders / White average population per 100,000
409 / 219,663,200 x 100,000 = 0.186

3.16/0.186 = 16.99

BLACKS ARE 17 TIMES (1700%) MORE LIKELY TO KILL WHITES THAN WHITES ARE
KILL BLACKS

Since many of you negroes think that this rate is no great cause for
concern lets hypothesize how may negroes would die if Whites killed
Blacks
at the same average rate that negroes killed Whites.

Let x = dead negroes

x / 219,663,000 x 100,000 = 3.16

x = (3.16)(219,663,000) / 100,000

x = 6941 per year

6941 x 5 years = 34,705

Since over the last 5 years Whites have only killed 2,045 negroes we
have a 32,660 deficit. Does anyone have any suggestions how we should
make up this deficit?

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/ovrace.txt

http://www.census.gov/population/estimates/nation/intfile3-1.txt

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"