kille them all

Wayne Johnson

Jan 30, 2002, 2:57:42 PM1/30/02
Tonight there was a program on T.V, the history channel if I'm not
mistaken,
'perfect crimes' or something like that.

Some mammy's body ends up in a river, murdered, and nobody knows who
she is.

The police send the skull to be 3D digitized and a model was made.

They send the model of the skull to Ky to have a face made.

The police made fliers and posters and spread them across the United
States.

A flyer posted at a local grocery store, within the neighborhood,
produced a
call.

The call was from a fat white nigger loving missionary piece of shit
whore
that said the picture of mammy looked like the cousin of her x
husband, a
blue gum tanzanian.

The police check with this dead mammy's family back in tanzania, and
they
haven't heard from her since she went to the United States.

Then they make a call to this mammy's cousin who brought her black ass
the United States.

The nigger did what the nigger does best and lied his ass off to the
police,
not figuring that the police already knew some shit that they weren't
telling, like they had already talked to this mammy's family back in
da
mudda land.

The police find the mammy's clothes, jewerly, and her bible at the
africoon's apartment.

The africoon, tells the police that he put her fat ass on the bus back
africa and that her family was real happy to see her again.

The police do a little more research. They talk to his niggerloving x
whore
some more and find out that ol' sambo was using his cousin as a sex
slave.
That she became pregnant with this nigger's turd and had an abortion.

They pull some fingerprints off the abortion documents. It matched
mammys!

They put the nigger on trial for murder in the 1st.

They convict him.

They sentence him to life in prison.

And my question is...how much money are we going to spend on this
nigger?

The coonboy was doing just what coonboyz do.

Damn! How much does a trip back to africa cost? How much does a bullet
cost?

eman

Late one night, I heard my Mama and Daddy smoking crack and fucking.

Mama say, "Daddy. I'm worried. That motha fuckin boy be wanting food
all day, and food all night. He just be hungry all
the time."

And Daddy say, "Yo Bitch. Dat ain't mah motha fuckin kid. That boy ain't my responsibility. Fuck him; yo ho get me another malt liquor before I'z bitch slap yo ass."

-John Lee Hooker, "Born To Boogie"