Kirk Balk School and Hoyland Common Primary School

Joe

Jun 15, 2001, 4:54:34 PM6/15/01
Hi, My wife's maiden name was "Annemarie Gibson" and she attended both the
Hoyland Common Primary School, and then the Kirk Balk School, leaving in
1974. She now lives in the USA, but she misses the Sheffield area very much.
We recently discovered a great site for finding school pals,
http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/. I'd like to encourage anyone that
attended those schools to check this site out and consider adding your names
to the growing list. If any of you remember Annemarie feel free to drop us
an email, she'd be happy to hear from you.

Joe

PS. I'd rather have Blair as leader than Bush!
PPS. Hope mild political remark doesn't draw flame :-)

Drunken John

Jun 15, 2001, 6:11:34 PM6/15/01

I don't know. I'd rather have Michael Portillo, he would be a better
leader than any of the past three PM's.

John

Kidney John

Jun 15, 2001, 6:46:22 PM6/15/01

Better than Major?

David

Jun 16, 2001, 3:13:12 AM6/16/01
In article <d14lit4fk0q199u49...@4ax.com>,

> Better than Major?

El Portillo is thrice the man that Major was. Not only does Michael
wear his pants outside his trousers but he wears them back to front and
inside out as well.

--
http://www.dacha.freeuk.com/sotr/
Songs of the Ridings by F.W. Moorman:

Drunken John

Jun 16, 2001, 5:38:59 AM6/16/01

Yes, but not by much. I would rank the past 3 PM's in this order:

Blair = Wanker
Thatcher = Good at first, then moderate to poor.
Major = Not a bad person, considering he's a politician.

Dave Fawthrop

Jun 16, 2001, 4:21:36 AM6/16/01

"David" <da...@dacha.freeuk.com> wrote in message

: El Portillo is thrice the man that Major was. Not only does Michael

: wear his pants outside his trousers but he wears them back to front and
: inside out as well.

That would not make a good Cartoon :-(((

David

Jun 16, 2001, 10:49:50 AM6/16/01
In article <9gfcuq$8ms03$1...@ID-88541.news.dfncis.de>,
Dave Fawthrop <hyp...@hyphenologist.co.uk> wrote:

What, not even a back view of El Cigarillo leaning on a farm gate,
overly large lips drooling over a set of overly large golf balls, his
stretch Y-fronts turned into openly inviting back-Ys, while Dubya
creeps up behind him, head turned to wink at the reader, sporting an
overly large, erect defence missile?

--
http://www.dacha.freeuk.com/

Kidney John

Jun 16, 2001, 12:38:47 PM6/16/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:38:59 +0100, Drunken John
<drunkenj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

That was the thing with Major - he seemed a pretty decent sort of guy.

Drunken John

Jun 16, 2001, 1:27:40 PM6/16/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:38:47 +0100, Kidney John
<kidneyj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The only thing people found to criticise him was his voice, which
speaks volumes. They might have done the same with Hague if he'd
become PM, only he had too many other things for people to sink their
teeth into.

carole...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 7:02:46 PM4/10/20
Hi there Joe ... I sure do know Annemarie .. we used to play together as children. I was Carole Etheridge who lived at Chapeltown and my Mum and Annemarie's were friends. I have for many years looked to see if I could find her on Facebook but to no avail. I would love to hear from her. Hope you are keeping well. Kind regards - Carole

carole...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 7:07:35 PM4/10/20

carole...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 7:09:03 PM4/10/20

carole...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2020, 6:11:55 PM4/21/20

carole...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2020, 5:49:59 PM6/14/20
On Friday, 15 June 2001 21:54:34 UTC+1, Joe wrote:
HI Joe ... I would love to hear from Annemarie as we grew up together. I have some great memories and the last time I saw her was when she visited Falmouth where I moved to from Yorkshire. Please get in touch ... I have tried in vain to find her for many years. I only came about this post from you by sheer chance. Hope to hear from you ... Regards Carole

Message has been deleted

Carole Job

Oct 17, 2020, 11:58:14 AM10/17/20

Al