Buy 2mg Xanax bars

Paul Watson

Aug 16, 2021, 5:36:56 AM8/16/21
The vaccines has greatly coursed damages in health of the citizens and our prescription drugs serves this days as a good health preventive than the vax. There has been lots of complain from people who have taken the first vax and they are scared to go for the second. It is advisable to use your meds and it will help greatly. In our warehouse, we have the below stock available and their prices. All products are of excellent quality.
OxyContin x28 40mg - £155 a box.

Zolpidems - £40 a box or £155 a sleeve.

Zopiclone 7.5mg x 100per box £40.

DHC/ Dihydrocodeine £160 a sleeve.

Xanax 2mg x 100 white bars £70.

Diazepam 10mg (Galenika) £120 sleeve.

Pregabalin x 56 per box of 300mg - £55.

Pregabalin x 1 strip £20 or 2 strips £30.

Codeine Phosphate 60mg - £35 a box.

Tramadol (Activis) 50mg x 100 - £45 a box.

We pot all over UK,Scotland,Ireland, Wales and many parts of Europe for client who are not not local.
if interested for information ,videos and pics,
Snapchat::Vendorvuggs1
Wickr:Vendorvuggs1