Prove that You are not just a useful idiot.....

joestir...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 12:53:53 PM8/10/15
Prove that You are not just a useful idiot.....

The false jews and their masonic dangle berries (satanic cling-ons)

I do not apologise for my choice of words as you can compare it with what The Talmud says below. All branches of criminal freemasonry are destroying "normality" faster than we can repair it. This means they are destroying the very environment you need to survive. All secret society members were conned when they joined and dehumanised in the process. When you join these satanic cults and groups you become their slave (puppet). This book will educate you to the ultimate truth about the false jews and their satanic army of freemasons. I do not hate false jews or freemasons but they sure hate me for teaching you. God is as real as I write for you now, yes, the devil is here too..... Joe Christie

http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Seduction-Henry-Makow-PhD/dp/1450553117/ref=pd_bxgy_14_text_y

You can also read this expose and comment by V.Religious.....

The Talmud
"When a Jew murders a gentile ('Cuthean'), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep"
(Sanhedrin 57a).
"Jews may use lies ('subterfuges') to circumvent a Gentile"
(Baba Kamma 113a).
"All gentile children are animals"
(Yebamoth 98a).
"A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old"
(Sanhedrin 54b).
"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing"
(Kethuboth 11b).
"Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement"
(Gittin 57a).
"Mary, the mother of Jesus, was a whore and played the harlot with carpenters"
(Sanhedrin, 106a, 106b)
"[Christ] practised sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy"
(Sanhedrin, 43a).
"Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament"
(Shabbath 116a).
"A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest"
(Yebamoth 59b).

Christian values convey a message of submission towards evil.
The forgiveness and acceptance of human atrocities without any ad vented repercussions for such acts.
There is a universal law that is being purposely erased from the human psyche, which implies common sense retaliation against those that wish harm onto our human brethren.

Source..... http://to-impact.beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2015/08/obama-fumes-as-iran-publishes-palestine-an-anti-israel-book-that-could-sink-nuclear-treaty-deal-2468406.html

Here is some more by a very brave and conscientious journalist.....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/13583673.Something_is_rotten_in_the_State_of_Israel/