Nothing but Crickets

Andrew Taylor

Aug 17, 2019, 4:27:51 PM8/17/19
This group used to be so full of stuff. In the Guy Fawkes days, it would
take hours to catch up with him and Tilley sparring off. Is Tilley still
banged up for doing what he accused GF of?

Andrew Taylor
Mississauga - Ontario
Formerly Polperro, South West
~

tony blair

Aug 21, 2019, 2:45:56 PM8/21/19
Hello Andrew
Everybody is getting older or snuffing it , so maybe thats why not many post any more.
Regarding Tilley, I actually met him. A furtive weasel looking object who would not look me in the eye ,all the benefits going from a professional fraudster.
If you look between the lines, his crime was the most bestial you can imagine.
Hopefully he will die in prison.
Paul

Andrew Taylor

Aug 22, 2019, 1:19:47 PM8/22/19

"tony blair" wrote in message

> Hello Andrew
> Everybody is getting older or snuffing it , so maybe thats why not many
> post any more.
> Regarding Tilley, I actually met him. A furtive weasel looking object who
> would not look me in the eye ,all the benefits going from a professional
> fraudster.
If you look between the lines, his crime was the most bestial you can
imagine.
> Hopefully he will die in prison.
> Paul

Good to see you are the right side of the grass Paul. I do hear for Jon Down
on Facebook and have met him many times for a beer and burgers at a great
brew pub where he lives. I also follow some of the guys that came to the
uklsw meet I hosted. I wonder what happened to 'Fred (I sell tyres)'?

tony blair

Aug 22, 2019, 3:24:21 PM8/22/19
On Saturday, 17 August 2019 21:27:51 UTC+1, Andrew Taylor wrote:
Hello again Andrew
Fred ....Edwin Bagwell died a few years ago from a heart attack I am led to understand. Maybe Grant has more details.
I met him at his Tyre company and had a good natter with him, seemed like a good man.
Also met Mike Campbell we had a few beers together, another decent sort.

Andrew Taylor

Aug 24, 2019, 7:20:53 PM8/24/19
"tony blair" wrote in message

> Hello again Andrew
> Fred ....Edwin Bagwell died a few years ago from a heart attack I am led
> to understand. Maybe Grant has more details.
> I met him at his Tyre company and had a good natter with him, seemed like
> a good man.
> Also met Mike Campbell we had a few beers together, another decent sort.

That's a shame. I did hear from Grant a while back. He is now retired as I
am I, but I do work part time in a Crematorium as a Concierge.

Tim Miller

Apr 25, 2022, 6:04:22 AM4/25/22
"Andrew Taylor" <misis...@spamcop.net> wrote in

> Good to see you are the right side of the grass Paul. I do hear for
> Jon Down on Facebook and have met him many times for a beer and
> burgers at a great brew pub where he lives. I also follow some of the
> guys that came to the uklsw meet I hosted.

I recall being put up in a single bed for the night after much cider. Much
merriment.

Tim (tm)

--
Gaming journals: http://xexyz.blogspot.com