A Usefull Life after Death

1 view

Allan Webber

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
At the office, we are currently discussing the recent craze in Hollywood, of
having your ashes shot into space. I say, what a waste! Surely we could put
these ashes to better use.

For example : When Jamie Oliver dies, maybe we could use his ashes in the
non-stick surfaces of frying pans ?

Personally, I want to be melted down, and made into women's soap products

Anyone else have any wishes for their remains ?

Allan

Tim Gordon

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
Allan Webber <allan...@mediascene.co.uk> wrote in message

> At the office, we are currently discussing the recent craze in Hollywood,
of
> having your ashes shot into space. I say, what a waste! Surely we could
put
> these ashes to better use.

> Anyone else have any wishes for their remains ?

I want to be put out with the bins on Monday night. I can't really be
bothered with all that funeral stuff.

> For example : When Jamie Oliver dies, maybe we could use his ashes in the
> non-stick surfaces of frying pans ?

How do they stick non-stick material to frying pans?

> Personally, I want to be melted down, and made into women's soap products

And probably end up washing the arse of some hairy fella using his wifes
soap.

Tim

--
I never wish I was not what I was not when I didn't wish what I was not was
not what I am not.

Allan Webber

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
Tim Gordon wrote:

> I want to be put out with the bins on Monday night. I can't really be
> bothered with all that funeral stuff.

So you can wake the neighbourhood up on Tuesday morning ? ;-)

> How do they stick non-stick material to frying pans?

Ummm, that's a good question....

> And probably end up washing the arse of some hairy fella using his wifes
> soap.

True, bad idea

I wonder if Sharon Stone lends her bicycle saddle out

Allan

Allan Webber

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
Jonno wrote:

> We all know what Prince Jug-Ears of Wales wants to be ......

They should turn him into porno-mags

Coz he's not worth a "toss" while he's alive

;-)

Allan

Judas

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
>> How do they stick non-stick material to frying pans?
>
>Ummm, that's a good question....

They bake it on.

--
Judas

Allan Webber

Aug 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/17/00
Judas wrote:

> They bake it on.

But then we bake things in non-stick surfaced baking trays

how come it doesn't come off on our food ?

Allan

Ci.Du

Aug 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/20/00
I would like to be recycled as varnish.
I know it means a sticky end, but what a lovely finish !

Regards

Ci Du

Allan Webber <allan...@mediascene.co.uk> wrote in message
> At the office, we are currently discussing the recent craze in Hollywood,
of
> having your ashes shot into space. I say, what a waste! Surely we could
put
> these ashes to better use.
>

> For example : When Jamie Oliver dies, maybe we could use his ashes in the
> non-stick surfaces of frying pans ?
>

> Personally, I want to be melted down, and made into women's soap products
>

> Anyone else have any wishes for their remains ?
>

> Allan

Allan Webber

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
"Ci.Du" wrote:

> I would like to be recycled as varnish.
> I know it means a sticky end, but what a lovely finish !

Oh lordy.............

;-)

Allan

Allan Webber

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
Actually - I don't believe in reincarnation

I mean, who wants to come back as a tin of condensed milk ?

;-)

Allan

Ci.Du

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
Surely, you must have wondered what happened to those unclaimed
ashes left after a cremation. You probably won't believe this, but when
I was an apprentice boxer at an undertaker's it was my job to package them.
They were all exported to New Guinea where there was a thriving
demand for them as Redi-Brek by the up-country cannibals.

What's that ?------------ Well I said you wouldn't, isn't it?

Regards,

Ci Du
Allan Webber <allan...@mediascene.co.uk> wrote in message

Richard Dunstone

Aug 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/21/00
Allan Webber <allan...@mediascene.co.uk> wrote:

>Tim Gordon wrote:
>
>> I want to be put out with the bins on Monday night. I can't really be
>> bothered with all that funeral stuff.
>
>So you can wake the neighbourhood up on Tuesday morning ? ;-)
>

>> How do they stick non-stick material to frying pans?
>
>Ummm, that's a good question....

Do you really want to know?

They etch the bare metal pan with acid, and the Teflon clings onto the
little pits.

Oh you didn't really want to know? Sorry.

Wasn't there a member of the House Of Lords who recently said he
wanted his body to be donated to Battersea Dogs Home? I suppose being
put out with the bins would probably amount to much the same in the
end.

Allan Webber

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
Richard Dunstone wrote:

> Do you really want to know?
>
> They etch the bare metal pan with acid, and the Teflon clings onto the
> little pits.
>
> Oh you didn't really want to know? Sorry.

Thanks - You learn something every day.

Perhaps you can also explain why women spend hours plucking out their eyebrows,
only to draw them back in afterwards with a pencil ?

;-)

Allan