freemasons are the blind leading the blind

joestir...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015, 10:01:39 AM7/15/15
freemasons are the blind leading the blind

Refined a second time part one (14/7/15)

R2:1. Day of Atonement (DoA). Last Friday the 10th July 2015 was the DoA and I had planned nothing, I just follow guidance. It turned out to be a powerful divine day. I Am no longer joe stirling. From today, on the DoA, I Am Joseph Christie. I will still have to use the name "stirling" in satan's world until Father's Sign.

R2:2. Fasting. I had fasted twice (sundown to sundown) last week, one on the Mon-Tues and one on the Day of Atonement (Thurs-Fri). I use the KJV & EBR (Rotherham's Emphasised Bible) combined with online research to double check that you stay on the Path (The Jesus Way). You must understand and obey God's 7 Holy Days-Festivals. You need to shake off satans cobwebs and distractions (traditions of men).

To help you further, free pdf's and/or booklets http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/booklets

R2:3. Around noon on the DoA, I drove me and Grace up to Mount Zion (local). It was raining (God's seeds are well watered in Scotland in this year 2015) and only a couple of golfers present. I took our dog up onto Zion and said my prayers. I also put the battery into one of my mobiles (0777? ??1955) and switched it on. This was to help the masons know exactly where I was on Zion (they also track our dog's microchip but I've read it is less accurate). God's number is 7 and 1955 is the year I was born. Anyway, battery back out and moving on as the luci loving puppets (perps) are on their way. No, I am not running, I am making the masonic controllers (police Scotland) work harder. I enjoy fighting the good fight and documenting the goats as I/we await Father's Sign.

R2:4. Still on the DoA and I switch off from the masonic runaround mindset. Here is some more of "God's cause and effect". I am guided to go and visit a special sister of mine in Strathblane. Mary's headstone has been engraved and I did not know this. Her middle name was Waddell, I was born in Waddell Street. Her surname began with Ki and the EG for Ki = 119 = Psalm 119. This Psalm 119 is all about God's Word, Law and blueprint for mankind (God's children). I said my hello and prayer. I thanked Mary for leaving me her KJV Bible (Thompson's Chain Reference). I waited 7 years for this Bible. I have several other translations but this is definitely the One I had been looking for (Joseph and Mary). The first time I took it to my favourite Kirk, a man of God started reading Psalm 119. Thank you Father.

R2:5. More on the DoA (afternoon), I visit R&A on the way home from Strathblane Parish Church.
We chatted for about 20 minutes as they have to go and visit poorly J in the hospital. I told them that I was fasting because that is what Christians are supposed to do on the DoA. Then we debated about the Sabbath. I told them that I had been spiritually guided to rest every Saturday since I first walked into St Lukes on the 1st May 2011. I have studied the arguments and my question is "Who changed it to a (pagan) Sun day?, was it man (satan or Constantine 400AD?) or God?. Jesus did Not die on a Friday (one and a half days?). I am not here to wrap you up in mankind's convenience, together we shall put God's Word right again. Anyway, I leave R&A and they remind me of how much I love God's children. Go here for a free booklet on God's Holy Days or The Sabbath and many others all for free
http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

R2:6. Christmas, Easter and Halloween are Nothing to do with God's Word. None of these are in the Beautiful Bible. The KJV mistranslates the Greek word meaning Passover as Easter. If you are a child of God, why do you celebrate these satanic festivals?. The NT shows Jesus observing God's Holy Days with his disciples. Father has 7 Festivals for you to understand His purpose and why he put you on this Earth. God also reveals your ultimate destiny. These 7 Holy Days teach you how to get Home.

R2:7. When I Am not fighting the gay lord luci and his legion, I cross reference almost every word to get closer to Truth. You see me taking notes but I do not see many of you taking notes. I have notepads everywhere in my house, in my car, in my rucksack. You cannot rely on memory alone. Your time has come, you need to prepare yourselves. Forgot your notepad? your mobile phone should have a voice recorder. Never lose the intuitive messages and thoughts that the Spirit is giving you. Keep the notes brief and simple. I will help you by directing you to some of my findings, links and sources.

R2:8. When you turn off satan's noise and tune in to the Spirit of God, you will feel like you are on a hovercraft. Remember that Heaven is above the ground and Gehenna is below.

R2:9. False god satan is a wordsmith. Yes, the slitherer aka azazel is very cunning with names and words, his soldiers (false jews and freemasons) are no different. By 2015, they have successfully stolen and reversed all of the Bible to suit their purpose (to try to implant luci as Jesus). I shall teach you how the devil has been persecuting me since my first human breath in 1955. My mother's surname was McAulay (lucy).

I know my mother had a long term handler (controller) call John Moran (roman). He was a strange guy who was very interested in me, why not any of my other 6 brothers. My mother was also befriended (controlled?) by big Irish George (a local masonic policeman). There was another cop who befriended my mother. He moved in across from us in Hopehill Road. He always left his policeman's hat on the bedroom window opposite ours. My mother's real sister H married and moved to Fingal Street in Maryhill. Ditto my mother's brother G also married and moved to Fingal Street. Both families lived there about 30 odd years. I told you I am plagued by the masonic code words Flie, Flies, Fly. These code words are all associated to their false gay lord lucifer aka lord of the flies. Fingal Street = Flies and the 2 McAulays (lucy). Later in life, the Spirit teaches me that my first cousins are all mormon-masons (another branch of criminal freemasonry).

R2:10. When I moved to London in 1975, my mother was moved to Mayfield Street (flies) in the Ruchill (luci) area of Glasgow. Then, before she passed away 15 years ago, she had been moved to Glenfinnan (flie) Court. I told you I done a Google map search and the freemasons had changed Hopehill Rd to Mansfield (flies) Rd Arch Hill. You can read online about the unexplained, violent, electrical firestorm that done a lot of damage to the English town of Mansfield. I told you the satanic way aka the West Highland Way was officially opened by Lord Mansfield. Understand that satan instructs his minions to call him "the man" and mansfield is man's flies (as in lord of the flies). I trusted Ann Mallaby an ESM pretend victim and we had a meeting in her house. She lived in Mansfield Road, Balerno near Edinburgh. She had a policeman neighbour (her controller). This is when I first met pretend victim of freemasonry Maurice Kellett (who had a policeman neighbour). All I did was trust and try to help these despicable freekmasons who dressed up as victims. This was an extremely evil bad time for me. Father always threw me in at the deep end, to teach me to teach you. Stick to flie/s for now. More later

R2:11. Flie-flies. A few years ago, I am sitting in the local park on a sunny day with our old family dog. I have told you about my gifts from Father. There are about 20 other people in the park. I see a guy with a small puppy dog. He is about 200yards away and I know he wants to come and be my best friend. I already know he has homed in on me. He makes his way over to me and starts the small talk. I ask him what his dog is called and he says Adonai, I say that is an unusual name and he sidetracks the topic. Remember what I told you about gaslighting and how the masons mess with words?. He meant it as a curse and will be rewarded (good boy-not the dog) He will not know if I recorded him today or the other times he perped me (psychological terrorism). Don't forget the masonic puppet perps are very confident in the knowledge that satanic freemasonry has members in politics, military, government and police. All the low level masonic puppet perps have the phone number of a police inspector (fact).

Anyway, I find out his name is C*lin Fle*ing (flie) and that he used to live in Finglen Gardens (flies). He had changed the dog's name to Adana. He is a local perp and a controller of younger perps. He now lives in Muirlees Cres (luci) and is also in the Orange Order (another branch of criminal freemasonry). More later.....

R2:12. Fly (lord of). I have also been perped by top? masonic defence lawyer Do**ld Fi**lay (fly) who lives in Baljaffray (fly) who is a prince of Orange (prince of the power of the air). People in the Orange Order will have a Union Jack flag by their house. Focus on flie/s for now. Incidentally, beware of the false jews and their false zion and their false zionist promoting Scofield (flies) Bible.

R2:13. Flie. When I was self employed, the masons controlled my phone calls. I had to do a plumb job for a masonic perp. He had moved to New City Row (new city) in Blanefield (flie). I had been called to other perp jobs there. On a Kirk day out, I was compelled by the Spirit to turn back. I told you all about eastern star mason Lilith from Blanefield (flie) who occasionally visits (on satanic dates) my favourite Kirk. There is a family from Blanefield (flie) who dress up as Christians saying false prayers, woe to them soon. I can see clearly how false they truly are. Daddy is a black hack taxi driver, perhaps the most evil of freemasons (more later). Daddy is also an ex masonic cop. Candy man a masonic private detective and also a masonic controller. He/they can find anything about you but you will not find anything about him or his masonic brotherhood. He has successfully poisoned his whole family into the gay lord. Now they drive Nissan Quashqi (ash-asherah) cars. They fully intend to do their part in the destruction of Christianity.

R2:14. False worship of Asherah. Father sent me to Ashburn and the message is Burn to Ashes.

R2:15. I told you we spent months looking for an automatic car for my half of one. Then a strange day when we got one. It is Ki's car and we bought a SuzuKi (Ki=119) and the message is the First and the Last. For those of you who don't know, the satanic masons believe that Psalm 119 refers to their false god lucifer (flie). Even I could not make a joke as good as that, heh heh.

R2:16. I told you I can shake the hand of satan (false Christians) and I tell ye to do the same. Only Father can change them. Be warned and be as wise as serpents, they are all over the Kirk. Worry about nowt. You can read in your Beautiful Bible about how "Jesus was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering and familiar with pain". In a little while, all Christians shall smile. I told you things have to happen and so far, only God and the watchers can see it happening. Beware of this bright face for my eyes are searching your works, are you a sheep or a goat?. The sheep have nothing to fear. You must read all of Matthew chapter 25 and make your choice.

R2:17. There are some duped masons who have been told (by another drunk in the lodge) that they are "Gatekeepers". In my opinion, they hold the keys to the Dung gate for the lord of the flies. There is nominal crime where I live but my masonic neighbour (old nick) closes his driveway gates on certain dates. He has closed them on Sunday evening (12/7/15) as it is the 193rd day of the year. Research online "193 masonic stones".

Also on this 193rd day of the year, Candy and Lilith both from Blanefield (flie) turned up in the Kirk. They have to get close to me (to curse or masonic theatre-skits) on dates like today. Five minutes after the evening service had started, Candy came up and stood behind my left shoulder for a minute. Then he took the Pastor's glass of water to the pulpit. This is all normally done before the start. You see, the luci lovers believe that satan is the Living Water. Come back Shrek, all is forgiven, Hey Donkey. There is also a divine twist to this. Our Pastor was telling us the message about the goats to the left and sheep to the right. The masonic Candyman stood behind my left shoulder (smile). The freemasons are the blind leading the blind. As I was driving today, a van with the Reg Plate ???? FLY pulled up along side of me at the lights to show me this masonic visual curse. I had no idea that humans could be so gullible and gormless to believe in this dung fly. Yes I took media to back up what I say. Checkout the local mason in the Kirk car park with the 666 Reg.

R2:18. Listen very carefully to me. All numbers belong to our creator, not some dung fly and his dumb lodge flies. And the biggest cow on the farm said to the dung fly "Here's one I made earlier", yuck. Now you know why every masonic lodge has blanked out windows.

R2:19. I am starting to simmer with anger (Psalm2). The local crown office in Glasgow is giving us the runaround on our son's suspicious death. After more than 3 years of just verbal, they are about to tuck it all under the masonic carpet. They will do this on the testimony of 2 eastern star masons (ESMs) who dress up as respectable pathologists. These 2 ESMs colluded with the police to cover-up and write a vague (cannot confirm or deny anything) Post Mortem. We can comprehensively prove all we say but these crooks block our every attempt. The crown and police are the same gang of criminals dressed up as good. Have a look at the police Scotland logo and you will see a crown sitting on the top. I loathe a lying posh person who defends the other criminal freemasons in her office. I find all of them guilty of my son's death.

Today is Tuesday 14/7/15. I had previously told you about how the satanic masons use No 195 as a curse on non-masons and tonight is the 195th day of the year. I know that all of the low level puppets are under pressure to perform tonight (persecuting me and all others on their list). The masons know I am getting ready to go to Prayer Time in the Kirk at 8pm. I will not make prayer time tonight as I have to complete what the Spirit starts. Anyway, I can't stand or hear the empty prayers from the blanefield flies. Most of my journey is supernatural so I ask you to leave it all to God. There is Nothing that can stop Fathers purpose. Love and peace to all..... JC holds the Key to Eternity