Stirling's Curse (25th Feb 2015)

joestir...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2015, 8:35:18 AM2/28/15
Stirling's Curse (25th Feb 2015)

I don't have a sporran (a bag)
I don't have a purse (to keep lucifer's trap)
To all evil people (false jews and freemasons)
Here is Stirling's Curse (Reap what you sow)

The Beautiful Bible tells you that all evil will be destroyed. You don't have to go to Gehenna.
Jesus is knocking on your door, but you hate Him. You don't even know why you hate Him.

There is Nothing you can do to prevent what happens next. God made lucifer/satan and God shall soon remove it. You mark my Word..... Joe Stirling