Emergency coffee

1 view

Alistair Mann

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
I thought 7-30 was complex sight prescription, until now. What the fuck am I
doing up at this time? Why is there no one outside my central london window?
And *who forgot to buy coffee??*

Blecghh

Alistair

susan rowies

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Alistair Mann wrote in message
<926491061.4194.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

I was up at three this morning, woken by the sounds of somebody getting a
beating just up the road. The police turned up quickly enough but the time
the ambulance took to arrive was slightly worrying.

Sue

Phil Squire

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Eeee, yer got it easy lad...

Philip Squire
MCP
IM
http://w1.116.telia.com/~u11602093/home.html

Alistair Mann wrote in message
<926491061.4194.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>I thought 7-30 was complex sight prescription, until now. What the fuck am
>doing up at this time? Why is there no one outside my central london
window?
>And *who forgot to buy coffee??*
>

>Blecghh
>
>Alistair

susan rowies

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

Alistair Mann wrote in message
<926491061.4194.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>I thought 7-30 was complex sight prescription, until now. What the fuck am
>doing up at this time? Why is there no one outside my central london
window?
>And *who forgot to buy coffee??*

Do people still go round in offices asking bosses they dont't like "You
fuckoffee?"

Sue :)

Alistair Mann

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
susan rowies wrote in message ...

>Do people still go round in offices asking bosses they dont't like "You
>fuckoffee?"
>
>Sue :)

ROFL!!

--
Alistair

uk.local.london's website at http://www.london-online.org.uk

Tristán White

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Alistair Mann wrote in message
<926491061.4194.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>I thought 7-30 was complex sight prescription, until now. What the fuck am
>doing up at this time? Why is there no one outside my central london
window?
>And *who forgot to buy coffee??*

I seriously overslept this morning for the first time in ages. Got very
pissed last night and got home at 2, then stayed up until 3:30 sending
postings to this newsgroup. Slept through the alarm clock and woke up at
10:30. I work an hour away and I have to be in no later than 10:00. Shite
and onions!

TRISTÁN

loob...@altavista.net

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
Tristán White wrote:

> I seriously overslept this morning for the first time in ages. Got very
> pissed last night and got home at 2, then stayed up until 3:30 sending
> postings to this newsgroup. Slept through the alarm clock and woke up at
> 10:30. I work an hour away and I have to be in no later than 10:00. Shite
> and onions!

I had a night out to Melt arranged on Sunday. I was more excited than
Katrina and Sue and their rubber ducks. Well, maybe not *that*
excited, but fairly excited. Sunday came, and at 7.00pm this
irresistible wave of tiredness came over me, and I slept solid till
6.00am. Bangers and mash!

Cliff

1999 GCSE Candidates' Exam Howlers, No.7

"The sun never set on the British Empire
because the British Empire was in the east
and the sun sets in the west"