Re Goats milk.

Roy Nudds

Jul 2, 2004, 4:45:41 AM7/2/04
Sorry, can't help either of you at the moment.

We had to use our frozen colostrum when we had a sick kid who was
rejected by her mother and we don't have any meat either at the
moment.But, keep in touch, as we do have both from time to time.

MC_Emily

Jul 2, 2004, 3:51:55 AM7/2/04

I'd be wanting the colostrum for next years lambing, around the end of
March. Please let me know if you get any before then. Thanks.

Jaqy

---

kpear...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2020, 3:14:29 AM4/10/20
Need some goat colostrum wondered if anybody has any for sale. Thanks Keith Pearce Lincolnshire