Nicoles' Massage

Toby Jug

Mar 28, 2002, 4:12:56 PM3/28/02
Has anyone here been to Nicole's Massage in Cleethorpe Road, Grimsby ?

Anything sordid I should know about ?

Any tales to tell ?

BBurkill

Mar 28, 2002, 6:04:00 PM3/28/02
>Has anyone here been to Nicole's Massage in Cleethorpe Road, Grimsby ?
>
>Anything sordid I should know about ?
>
>Any tales to tell ?

From the look of it, it is just a front for the usual knocking shop...

Grimbarian

Mar 29, 2002, 12:26:08 PM3/29/02

"BBurkill" <bbur...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Has anyone here been to Nicole's Massage in Cleethorpe Road, Grimsby ?
> >
> >Anything sordid I should know about ?
> >
> >Any tales to tell ?

Have'nt heard of any but there are 3 message palours in the same area

speechwriter

Mar 29, 2002, 12:37:07 PM3/29/02
Apparently the girls were quite upset in there the other night, because they
had a right pervert in. He actually wanted a massage.

"Grimbarian" <jacky.mac...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Chris480002348431

Mar 29, 2002, 1:24:03 PM3/29/02

"speechwriter" <speech...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

LOL :-) Nice One Buddy!
--
ŠGinger Publications 2002

REMOVE NOSPAMEVER TO REPLY

Norcot

Mar 30, 2002, 12:04:18 PM3/30/02

> Have'nt heard of any but there are 3 message palours in the same area

These message parlours, are they sort of like cybercafes?

speechwriter

Mar 30, 2002, 1:16:24 PM3/30/02
Nearly Norcot, but I hear it's not a place you would want to go in with a
three inch floppy.

"Norcot" <re...@rexm.junglelink.co.uk> wrote in message

Big Mc

Apr 1, 2002, 7:48:46 AM4/1/02
Don't they allow Downloading or file transfers then??

"speechwriter" <speech...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

speechwriter

Apr 1, 2002, 8:36:00 AM4/1/02
Very good but no, apparently they use the Durex anti virus programme.

"Big Mc" <i...@mcmullon.nospamfreeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Andrew Portess

Apr 2, 2002, 2:35:16 PM4/2/02
They have the ability to convert a floppy to a hard and then install a
joystick. This is highlighted on the 'Extras' price list.

Andy

+

"speechwriter" <speech...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Norcot

Apr 4, 2002, 1:25:47 PM4/4/02

Andrew Portess <andrew.po...@ntlworld.com.spam> wrote in message

> They have the ability to convert a floppy to a hard and then install a

Unfortunately I keep getting my Zip stuck.>

Andrew Portess

Apr 4, 2002, 3:19:18 PM4/4/02
They service hard drives and may be able to lubricate your zip in the
process!

"Norcot" <re...@rexm.junglelink.co.uk> wrote in message

speechwriter

Apr 5, 2002, 2:04:49 AM4/5/02
Good one Norcot.
I was talking to couple of women from there the other night. One said that
business was so good, if she had another pair of legs she would open up in
Scunthorpe.
I also commented about a man who I was told, had Ludo tattooed on his
whatsit. She said that when she saw him, it actually read Llandudno.

Rob

Apr 5, 2002, 10:06:40 AM4/5/02
Have you tried winzip? It's a great unzipper !!!!

Norcot

Apr 6, 2002, 12:16:27 PM4/6/02

> Good one Norcot.
> I was talking to couple of women from there the other night. One said that
> business was so good, if she had another pair of legs she would open up in
> Scunthorpe.
> I also commented about a man who I was told, had Ludo tattooed on his
> whatsit. She said that when she saw him, it actually read Llandudno.

The old ones are still the best!
I was talking to one of the girls outside the premises last weekend.
"I charge half what they charge inside there" She said
"Why's that?"
"I haven't got a womb."
"Does that make any difference to your service, then?"
"It means I have to lean up against the wailings."
Boom Boom!

speechwriter

Apr 7, 2002, 12:39:45 PM4/7/02
Good one Norcot, I could post another but I'm getting bored now.
Just as a matter of interest and with apologies if anybody on this group is
called Nicole, don't you think the name Nicole has a sordid ring to it.

"Norcot" <re...@rexm.junglelink.co.uk> wrote in message

Norcot

Apr 7, 2002, 2:52:56 PM4/7/02

> Good one Norcot, I could post another but I'm getting bored now.
> Just as a matter of interest and with apologies if anybody on this group
is
> called Nicole, don't you think the name Nicole has a sordid ring to it.

No, definitely not. I have a daughter named Nicola. Could it be you have a
doubtful Nicole in your sordid past?

speechwriter

Apr 8, 2002, 2:54:24 AM4/8/02
I don't know whether you are joking to make me embarrassed or not Norcot,
but which ever way you have succeeded.
Nicola is ok Norcot, it's Nicole which sounds sordid.

Joking apart, we used to live next door to a family with a daughter called
Nicola. She has grown into a lovely woman and we are Godparents to her
second child. At the age of fifteen she had a tattoo of a rose done on her
backside. My ex wife wasn't very pleased, when she found out that I had seen
this tattoo and demanded to know when and where.
It was actually in the packed local village pub when she walked over to our
table on the quiz night and showed us.

"Norcot" <re...@rexm.junglelink.co.uk> wrote in message

nat...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2013, 12:23:05 PM8/23/13
I have never been but a friend if mine as. As a gay man there should be a place for me. lol. Might even start one myself haha

s020...@mail.grimsby.ac.uk

Apr 18, 2015, 11:10:48 AM4/18/15
I went in once and got asked whether I wanted the full thing or just blow jobs