Penis.

Peeler

May 9, 2021, 1:10:02 AM5/9/21
Those guys each gave me some penis.

Peeler

May 9, 2021, 3:45:12 AM5/9/21
On Sun, 9 May 2021 06:05:33 +0100, Loose Sphincter, IMPERSONATING his master
Peeler, whined yet again:

> Those guys each gave me some penis.

My, you ARE one frustrated gay nazoid bitch, eh, Loose Sphincter? ROTFLOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Michael Ejercito

May 13, 2021, 9:22:40 AM5/13/21
Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 9 May 2021 06:05:33 +0100, Loose Sphincter, IMPERSONATING his master
> Peeler, whined yet again:
>
>> Those guys each gave me some penis.
>
> My, you ARE one frustrated gay nazoid bitch, eh, Loose Sphincter? ROTFLOL

He is cl;early jeralous of the woman in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EV_w5qFIuo

Michael