We love the women who brought us into the world ...

lee

Aug 2, 2014, 8:53:27 AM8/2/14
Criticism:
----------
i) iambic hexameter;
ii) Shakespearean sonnet;
iii) the volta is in the couplet.

I learned to love my mother young; an English love!
To set the scene it was a place - which had keep door ~
My second older {wife}, mum met - heavens above -
Prayed in up their & chance is breaking holy lore.
I walked to school, i tied the lace, i'll cut it brief -
At nine or ten i split a head with stone - at school,
The cut was bad, his mum popped round a house, through teeth
Had words with my authority; demotic call.
We got the keys at ten, we had the better bike!
In any battle when he tried to test our eyes,
The gentler, older brother & ourselves would fight -
Ahd win - that child would never buy the button flies.
The Quaker line's England & Wales and also Law,
An exile - Cambridge University - encore!