Firework displays on the 5th anywhere?

Josey

Nov 4, 2003, 2:36:25 PM11/4/03
Anyone know of any local (Hereford) displays actually happening tomorrow
night, on the 5th?

Jc.

Philip Dodd

Nov 5, 2003, 7:36:24 PM11/5/03

Sorry Josey, I didn't, but then I live near Leominster not Hereford.

I hope that you and those dear to you found somewhere good to go.

I was at work at the Bridge Street Sports Centre Leominster on the night
of Nov 5th this year. We admired some colourful displays in a pleasantly
warm night sky as we moved hockey and netball goalposts around the
astroturf pitch. We were honoured tonight as we had visiting teams from
both Hereford and Ludlow. So I don't know whether the Lamb at Stoke Prior
had any fireworks in their garden.

But please let us know if you went to an event somewhere - and the verdict !

All the best,

Philip Dodd
--
Please replace NOSPAM with . for email contact
Philip Dodd - the website - http://home.freeuk.net/phildodd

Josey

Nov 6, 2003, 12:20:55 PM11/6/03

"Philip Dodd" <p...@phildoddNOSPAMfreeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> But please let us know if you went to an event somewhere - and the verdict
!

Alas we didn't find one - will have to go to the racecourse one next year,
we were away for it this year.

Jc.

Josey

Nov 6, 2003, 4:13:52 PM11/6/03

> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:36:25 -0000, Josey <nos...@sandwich.ta> wrote:
> >Anyone know of any local (Hereford) displays actually happening tomorrow
> >night, on the 5th?
> >
> >Jc.
> >

> Sorry Josey, I didn't, but then I live near Leominster not Hereford.

Have found 3 for this comming weekend.

Jc.

blitzfir...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2012, 2:53:46 PM9/12/12
Hi Guys why not host your own firework display?

I have set up a new fireworks website: http://www.blitzfireworks.com

Please take a look