IBRG 25 March/05

Watcher

Mar 25, 2005, 2:44:51 AM3/25/05
IRISH IN BRITAIN REPRESENTATION GROUP (IBRG)

42 Augustine Road

Harrow Weald

Harrow

Middlesex HA3 5NP

FAO: Rod Thurman, Senior Partner

Edwards Geldard Solicitors

Dumfries House

Dumfries Place

Cardiff CF10 3ZF

Tel: 02920 391 776

Re: Ms Mary Harris, 48 Bransfield Place, Uxbridge UB8 2UN

&

‘Ms Mary Harris, 37 Ruislip Court, Raleigh Close, Ruislip HA4 6JP’

Mary Harris has instructed IBRG that your firm of solicitors has been
subjecting her and her family to inhuman and degrading treatment over a
number of years, which you will be aware, is a serious violation of
their human rights.

Please explain FULLY why you send correspondence to Mary Harris at 37
Ruislip Court when she never owned or lived in that property? Mary
Harris lives at 48 Bransfield Place, which is a Council property.

1) Edwards Geldard Solicitors states the following in their Letters
(Ref: JAF/C16198) of 9th March 2005 to the TWO addresses above:

a) “We are fully aware that you sold your previous property and
have changed your address.”

b) “Should a Statutory Demand in bankruptcy be issued, and you are
made bankrupt”

c) “the official receiver appointment will access your financial
position”

d) “the official receiver will be made aware of your previous
ownership of 107 Collingwood Crescent.”

e) “If the official receiver believes that assets have been sold
with the intent of placing assets out of the reach of creditors”

f) “Please also note that any private pension may now be at risk
through bankruptcy.”

g) “We are prepared to represent your offer of £1,000.00 to our
client in full and final settlement, on condition funds can be available
within seven days.”

2) In order to protect our clients interest we demand a full disclosure
of ALL the documents relating to this matter under: section 7 & 35 of
the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We are asking to be furnished with ALL information on Mary Harris, which
is held at your office or in related offices within your firm of
solicitors or associates.

3) It is imperative that you include ALL the documentation you hold
that Mary Harris was a previous owner of 107 Collingwood Crescent.

4) Please supply us with copies of all documents, internal memos,
reports,
etc that have Mary Harris’s name on it or relating to this matter,
whether it is typed,
hand written or electronically produced, etc.

5) Please supply us with copies of all documents etc, containing Mary
Harris’s name or
are related to this matter, which were sent out from, or received into
any of
your offices in any way, i.e. including post, fax, Email, memos, notes,
or
transcripts of telephone conversations or meetings, by any clerk,
administrator, Executive or other personnel at your offices.

6) Please furnish us with the gist and decisions reached as a result of
any
conversation in which Mary Harris’s name was mentioned or this matter
discussed.

7) Please supply us with a list of any documents you are refusing to
disclose and the reason for your concealment. Also confirm that no
third
party has been given documents or files relating to this matter, which
would limit the disclosure requested. For example the Mortgage
Corporation, etc.

8) Please confirm that no documents have been lost, altered or
destroyed or
will be destroyed to limit the disclosure we are now requesting.

9) Please give an undertaking that that no vetting of the file will be
undertaken to conceal information we are entitled to under the
aforementioned
Acts or that would limit a FULL disclosure.

10) The data controller is entitled to a fee of £10.00 for compliance
with
the above requests, which we are prepared to pay, if required to do so.
Within 21 days of receipt of this document the data controller is
required
to inform us of her/his intention to comply and whether a fee is
required
and to whom it should be paid.

If you are not the right person to deal with this correspondence, please
put
it in the hands of the person who can.

Thank you in advance.

Yours truthfully,

Patrick Cullinane, Human Rights Caseworker for the IBRG.

PS. Please acknowledge the safe receipt of this correspondence by
return of e-mail.

PPS. The IBRG are fully aware of the, “MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
BETWEEN THE ASSOCIATION OF CHIEF POLICE OFFICERS OF ENGLAND AND WALES
AND THE LAW SOCIETY”:

Evidence of the British State terrorism suffered by the migrant ethnic
Catholic Irish community in the UK:
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/12/283193.html

Evidence of the British State terrorism suffered by Patrick Cullinane:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardian_jobs_and_money/story/0,,952455,00.htm
-&-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardian_jobs_and_money/story/0,,952457,00.htm
-&-
http://money.guardian.co.uk/tax/story/0,1456,1411088,00.html

Shredded the evidence of British State terrorism, and genocide of an
ethnic migrant Catholic community:
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/story.jsp?story=595640