IBRG 27 March/05

1 view

Watcher

Mar 27, 2005, 2:27:55 AM3/27/05
IRISH IN BRITAIN REPRESENTATION GROUP (IBRG)

IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST AND THE INTEREST OF JUSTICE

FAO: John Randall MP
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Fax: 01895 904914

Bryan Harris -v- The Inland Revenue

Your constituent Bryan Harris has contacted the IBRG again, complaining
that if the Inland Revenue don’t stop persecuting and harassing him they
will drive him out of work and onto incapacity benefits. Mr. Harris’s
health is being affected by malicious Inland Revenue oppression. He
needs effective action NOW from his Member of Parliament to protect his
interests. Please don’t leave Bryan Harris like my MPs [Sir Rhodes
Boyson (Con) and Barry Gardiner (Lab)] left me to be terrorised and
totally destroyed by the Inland Revenue, who are corrupt to the core,
and a law unto themselves.

The Inland Revenue have unlawfully ignored Bryan Harris’s letter of 10
January 2005, but continue to subject him to inhuman and degrading
treatment by demanding £1661.39 in Revenue Assessments, Penalties and
Interests. Like Bryan Harris, when I requested a legitimate tax rebate
from the IR they maliciously came after me and robbed me of my job, home
and possessions. What started with a £500 pound demand in 1984, ended
with a £68,831.31 demand in 1996? And an illegal bankruptcy Court Order
that was issued by Mr. Registrar Pimm on 6 December 1996, which was
contrived to rob me of my home and personal belongings on 30 March 1999.
Yes, on 30 March 1999, I was put on the street at 7.00am (by 17
Policemen) with the clothes I stood up in, and no place to live. This
was good old British justice at its best. Please see The Guardian Web
Pages below for the FACTS:

Evidence of the British State terrorism suffered by Patrick Cullinane:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardian_jobs_and_money/story/0,,952455,00.htm
-&-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardian_jobs_and_money/story/0,,952457,00.htm
-&-
http://money.guardian.co.uk/tax/story/0,1456,1411088,00.html

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 at 9.00pm, BBC1 Panorama exposed the
despicable corruption at the Customs and Excise. Does the Inland
Revenue also think they are above the law, and can ignore Mr. Harris’s
legitimate correspondence of 10 January 2005? This is deliberate Inland
Revenue maladministration, while the demands and oppression continue to
destroy peoples lives. This is the SCAM at the Inland Revenue. These
evil Inland Revenue Bastards must be brought to justice in a court of
law. This public interest problem must be raised in the floor of the
House of Commons at the earliest opportunity. The Inland Revenue are
destroying FAMILIES, and PEOPLES LIVES. Sorry for shouting. But if you
were in Mr. Harris’s and my shoes I am certain you would understand.

Please put Mr. Harris’s IR case in the hands of Ann Abraham the
Parliamentary Ombudsman for a Full investigation into the (deliberate)
maladministration of the Inland Revenue immediately.

Please acknowledge the safe receipt of this correspondence by return of
e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

Yours truthfully,

Patrick Cullinane, Human Rights Caseworker for the IBRG, and Victim of
British State Terrorism.

Please see Mr. Harris’s letter of 10 January 2005 to the Inland Revenue
below: