Complaint To The BBC

Watcher

Mar 18, 2005, 1:40:33 PM3/18/05

Dear All

Below is copy of the formal complaint that I have lodged with the BBC.
Facts show that only 2% of the racial crime is directed towards the Jews
and what is happening to others is rather revealing. With total
disregard to proportionality of the crimes BBC has been giving too much
air time in advertsiing crime aaginst the Jews [On Sunday BBC5
broadcatsed hours long programme about the attacks on Jews].

I do not remember, during my over 20 years of residence in the UK, I saw
any programme by the BBC about crime against the Asians and other ethnic
minorities and in particuclarly about any crime by the Jews. Even the
Tory Party Jewish leader has the mentality or al-Capone but no one
cares.

Do we all not have equal right of the use of BBC airtime? Why not we all
make complaints and pursue those?

Ashok

----------------

I write to make a formal complaint about the manner in which BBC has
been and continues to demonstrate racial bias for the Jews. Today
Guardian disclosed: -

* 53 racist crimes a day recorded by police in London last
year.

* 32% were against people of African and Caribbean origin,

* 30% were against Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis,

* 22% were against white Europeans.

* There were 216 religiously aggravated anti-semitic crimes,
equivalent to 2% of racially aggravated crimes.

With only 2% crime rate, Jews attract all media attention and full-
fledged investigations by BBC.

In my many years of personal experience and knowledge about others
experience most white collared and financial crimes are perpetrated by
the Jews and they are being assisted by the lawyers, judges, courts
staffs in pursuit and the Police blatantly refuse to investigate crimes
by the Jews.

I find such practices by the BBC discriminatory and would like to know
why the BBC, as one of the largest investigative journalism institution,
refuses to make a programme about white collared crime by the Jews.

I shall appreciate a formal response to my concerns with information
about the department to whom the victims of the Jewish crimes could
write with evidence of crime.

http://www.usenet.com