Interest Of Justice

Watcher

Mar 18, 2005, 2:04:22 PM3/18/05
IRISH IN BRITAIN REPRESENTATION GROUP (IBRG)

IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST AND THE INTEREST OF JUSTICE:

FAO: Lord Charles Falconer, Lord Chancellor

Department for Constitutional Affairs

REGINA -v- CHARLTON HARRIS – URN: 06/A3/0832/04. T2004/0535

We are enclosing the following correspondence, attachments and websites,
which are self-explanatory and warrant an immediate investigation at the
highest level.

There is manufactured and perjured evidence on the Court File.

Mr. Harris is guaranteed a fair hearing under Article 6 (1) of the
Council of Europe Convention, which is impossible under these
circumstances.

Thank you in advance.

Yours truthfully,

Patrick Cullinane, Human Rights Caseworker and Victim of British State
Terrorism.

PS. How can a jury make an informed decision on Mr. Harris’s case
without seeing ALL the IBRG submissions on this document, which were
prepared on his behalf to protect his interest?

PPS. We will be submitting this document in its entirety to Manchester
Crown Court on 8 March 2005 as our submission on behalf of Charlton
Harris. Therefore, there must be NO obstruction from any Judge to keep
this submission from the jury. Charlton Harris’s liberty is at stake
once again.